[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Receding hairline at young age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-02-14-22-50-27.png (413KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-14-22-50-27.png
413KB, 480x854px
I'm 18 and i've had this shitty hairline for years. How do i grow my hair back or what kind of hairstyle should I take to cover it up? I really want it to be long but I'm open for anything. My hair is thick and curly.
>>
buzz you cuck
>>
>>12238178
i have a big head
>>
am I balding?
18yo
>>
>>12238154
Meh looks like a mature hairline to me

Wtf is up with random people with decent hairlines thinking they're going bald on this board?
>>
>>12238309
Clearly not

Get those disgusting spots off your face
>>
>>12238310
Mature hairline is a stupid meme. It's MPB.
>>
Turning 19 years old in april and i have a perfect hairline. If i get bald in the future, certainly it would start in the crown of my hair. Turning 19 years old in april and i have a perfect hairline. If i get bald in the future, certainly it would start in the crown of my hair.

If you are worried about your hair, just live a more healthy life.

Stop eating junk food and soda.

Drink 2L of water EVERYDAY, gotta stay hidrated

And if you not a dyel faggot, lift for 30 min everyday if you can handle it

t. a guy who had thin hair in the crown but the hair grow back, faster and 'stronger' (btw it was just a tiny spot, but it worried me at the time)
>>
>>12238407
A "more healthy life" won't have any impact on male pattern baldness whatsoever. The condition is an interplay between hormones, genetics and environmental factors. Emphasis on the former.
>>
>>12238623
This. I've seen disgusting fedoralords with perfect hairlines and full heads of hair and I've also seen many healthy and active people who went bald. It's all genetics
>>
unless your hairline joins with your eyebrows people here will tell you you are going bald
>>
>>12238623
>>12238680
Whatever

All the things that you eat and drink affects your body, your hair included.
>>
>>12238154
get on max dose of HRT ASAP is you wanna save your hair
>>
>>12238799
>All the things that you eat and drink affects your body, your hair included.

The texture of it and its rate of growth, evidently.
>>
>>12238799
Sure but clean eating and working out isn't some guaranteed magical cure for mpb.
>>
File: Dexter.jpg (67KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter.jpg
67KB, 704x960px
Lad your hairline is fine, some lads just have hairlines like this
>>
shave your head
grow a beard
start lifting
>>
>>12238310
Bro half of his hair is gone lol, theres a THICC line between mature hairline and balding
>>
>>12238154
I have a similar hairline. It looked like that when I was 17, I thought I was balding but it hasn't budged as far as I can tell in 3 years. The women in my family have hairlines like that to an extent too.
>>
Don't just buzz it when you reach stage two jesus fuck. Work with what you have until it really starts to go. And go to a gym in the meantime so you won't look like a total fucking weirdo once you do start shaving it.
>>
>>12238154
You're old enough to get on finasteride.
>>
>>12238154
your hairline could stay like that for the next 20 years or it could continue to recede. there's no way of predicting it.
>>
>Tfw no baldness in my family
started popping white hairs at around 17 tho
>>
>>12238154
pepper tincture
Will help 80%
>>
>>12238407
>>12238803
>>12238874
>>12239491
>>12238963
>>12240018
>>12239613
Thank you all for the advice.
>>
BOSLEYBOSLEYBOSLEY
>>
>>12240389

STOP. This shit does not work.
>>
what are your parents/grandparents like? I have a similar hairline but mine's never going to get any worse; grandpa's 95 and has the same hairline
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.