[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to achieve a subtle nice smell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1476930575841.jpg (4MB, 2002x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476930575841.jpg
4MB, 2002x3000px
as in, not anything like old spice or too deliberate like cologne.

more like the smell of clean laundry or nice shampoo.

in my case the laundry smell for my whole wardrobe goes away after a day or two, and my hair is too short for shampoo to smell much at all.
>>
>dick bulge
Nope outta this thread, my nizzle!
>>
>>12230332
I "infuse" my clothes with soft smelling incense
>>
do you hang your clothes or keep them folded?

put dryer sheets in between your clothes.
>>
>>12230332
my dick. is there a name?

look for a fragrance that smells like that.
Gain makes like an airfreshener you could spray your clothes with that.
>>
I'm jealous of the girls at my university who smell like vanilla.
>>
>>12230332
>tfw pusy
>>
>>12230332
Burn incense or candles all the time. Keep clothes in a hardwood dresser. Natural smells come naturally, anon.

Thing is, you might not notice them after a while because of nose blindness.
>>
>>12230338
There is no way that's a man. Those hips with those tits. If this is a man then fuck it: I'm gay.
>>
>>12231376
There are gonna be way more convincing traps in a few years because they've started putting trans questioning kids on puberty blockers until they're old enough for HRT so they don't go through male puberty
>>
>>12230375
Been wondering the same. How do they do it?? My uni doesn't allow candles and incense.
>>
>>12232120
>My uni doesn't allow candles and incense.

Why?

When i lived with my mom she used to spray clothes with some vainilla essenced thing which imo was way too strong but maybae if you dilute it with water it could work out
>>
put moth balls or dryer sheets in your drawers

get a very subtle cologne and spray the air in front of you with it then walk through it
>>
>>12232120
They use skin lotion that's vanilla scented plus their hair is long so shampoo and conditioner linger longer.
>>
best I could do on sauce
thanks alot OP you faggot
http://minkch.com/archives/20362.html
>>
>>12232784
Wheres a good place to get skin lotion like that?
>>
>>12230332
>Bathe (good soaps)
>non scented deodorant
>musk

thazit
>>
>>12230332
Eat nice food.
>>
>>12230375
I used to smell like this bc I had a vanilla shower gel, then I used the axe chocolate for a while and smelled like chocolate. I've gone scentless for a long time though just let my natural clean smell be as it is I aint stank
>>
>>12230338
>mound
Tard
>>
>>12230332
Use stick deodorant, just under the pits and maybe around your neck after a shower. Then wear fresh clothes often.
>>
eating too much sodium makes your sweat smell gross. anyone who drinks knows that your sweat smells like shit the morning after a long night

Everyone has their natural scent, which you can't really change. Girls will dig your scent even if you smell like body odour if they are attracted you. Its psychological

i think your question would be better posed as "how can i avoid smelling like shit" unless you genuinely smell bad which then ur fucked
>>
>>12230359
>>12230332

"Not a perfume" by Juliette has a Gun

It's a bit strange, it's only one ingredient and it smells a tiny bit different on each person. When you're the one wearing it is very hard to smell on yourself from the moment you put it on, people mistake this for it not being strong and having to reapply it. When someone else wears it, it's very noticeable and the sillage lasts a while. It smells very comforting like the smell after it rains mixed with a pile of fresh warm cotton. It's very much unisex, not too masculine and not too feminine.
>>
Id like to wear nice fragrances but Im worried that I smell bad because I walk up a hill to college every weekday. Does it create a bad scent if that happens and the smells get mixed, or does one masl the other? Im using Mitchellum antiperspirant but I dont think its working very well. Im going to try swapping to one of those crystal ones maybe.
>>
>>12230332
Keep a little laundry detergent in your pockets at all times. You get a nice smell and if you get in fight you throw it in their eyes.
>>
Name's 蜜柚mio for anyone wondering.
>>
>>12236542
>蜜柚mio
bless you famicom, the rest of the thread is irrelevant
>>
>>12230375
The BodyShop does a vanilla scent spray, would recommend.
>>
>>12236794
Aus/NZ? Thanks though. Will be the next thing I buy.
>>
tobacco vanille
>>
>>12233223
THIS. eat healthy and work out. All you need after that is basic hygiene.
>>
File: 908890.png (156KB, 264x267px) Image search: [Google]
908890.png
156KB, 264x267px
>>12230380
>tfw pusy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.