[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I dress like a normal person? I posted this yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170208_203427.jpg (903KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_203427.jpg
903KB, 1920x1080px
Why can't I dress like a normal person? I posted this yesterday and whatever I wear just does not suit me. I lived in shorts and T-shirts my whole life and I just cannot think of anything that would make me look good. I tried jeans but like they are so uncomfortable to even just sit down with.
Can someone please help me, recommend me stuff that would make me look like less of a child with a mental condition

Yes this is what I am wearing right now
>>
because you literally have autism
Not autism as in online meme autism used as a joke/insult, but actual mental illness autism
>>
>>12222420
No no no. I just have never ever been shopping for actual clothes. Mum used to buy me clothes. And its been a year since I bought new clothes. I actually want to look normal this year. But I don't wanna look like a faggot
>>
>>12222347
your shirt seems too big and those look like swim trunks
>>
File: images(19).jpg (53KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
images(19).jpg
53KB, 650x366px
>>12222424
I think they are.
Also all my shirts are like that
>>
>>12222422
Ah right so you're underage
MODS
>>
File: images(21).jpg (60KB, 738x416px) Image search: [Google]
images(21).jpg
60KB, 738x416px
>>12222435
Oh my god.
Just cause I live with my parents and I don't spend my money on clothes doesn't mean I'm underaged.
>>
>>12222438
dont worry can tell just from looking at your op pic
do you even have a job lmao
>>
File: images(22).jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
images(22).jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>12222457
I did but I got fired cause they caught me eating the food that I was meant to stock. But that's when I was depressed and didn't care. Im actually doing a business course right now. I just started it and is the reason why I don't wanna look like an autismo
>>
>>12222347
i think that my boyfriend has the same problem, but im still fighting. he just doesn't care about what he is wearing, to the point my mom asks me why does he wear old people sandals ;_;

i dont have enough patience to make myself good as good as possible and add him to this routine, just because he doesn't give a flying fuck and searches for /fa/ tips on wikihow

please kill me, thanks
>>
>>12222347
my older brother has autism, when he made the transition from sweatpants to something more adult he used these like pajamajeans. Looked ok i guess, you don't seen super fashion fixated to maybe it won't matter to you. Your t-shirt looks fine, err, maybe try if you like wearing button-ups they can be very fa/ if worn appropriately.

http://www.pajamajeans.com/men
https://www.shopbop.com/pajama-jean-rag-bone/vp/v=1/1584786461.htm
>>
>>>reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice

learn basics and come back when they bore you
>>
>>12222347
I like how long your toes are, could you post a picture of your hand, please?
>>
>>12222347

Ok here we go.

If you want all of the normie faggots to "respect" you, just go business casual. It's easy, and appropriate for work.

Think slim dark slacks, and slim fitting button down shirts, with black shoes, not sneakers though.

You're pretty skinny though. Any chance you can shave your legs and take some provocative pictures in womens underwear?
>>
File: IMG_20170210_074739.jpg (1006KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_074739.jpg
1006KB, 1920x1080px
>>12222506
My hands are tiny and gross

>>12222486
There is dirt on the pants...

>>12223059
I don't want respect I want friends
>>
>>12222493
This. Really.

MFA gets a lot of hate, rightfully so because of their dogmatic cult like nature but just follow some of the advice.

If you want to look good, you're going to be a bit uncomfortable at first. If everyone just wore what was comfortable, we'd all wear joggers, Crocs, and hoodies.

If jeans are really that bad, wear slacks. They're basically pajamas. A decent collared shirt and some non autistic shoes (MFA has all that info there).

But yeah, fa is more into fashion as a hobby rather than basics, most people will just spurt memes and post frog pictures. Just go to leddit and read the sidebar. It's how I started years ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.