[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am finally on the next plain of /fa/ existence I no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I am finally on the next plain of /fa/ existence

I no longer spend money on anything but clothes and enough things to survive, just barely.
I often starve for days at a time to get my new Yohji or Rick piece.
I am on a constant high because I always have some sick fit on the way in the mail. I can't contain how happy I am knowing some beautiful piece of art is coming to me. And every time I get my new clothes I feel like a god. Confidence pours out of me.
I have also gotten my perfect body to allow maximum effayness.

My wardrobe is almost complete. Are you feeling effay yet? I will soon leave this place and go on to a better world, to spread my wings in fashion heaven. come join me faggots
>>
Burh that's just narcissism and blind consumerism.
>>
>>12221844
no that's enlightened consumerism
>>
u funny guy op
>>
>>12221844

But I feel better than I ever have. I feel enlightened, whos to tell me those things are bad when it makes my world, in this moment, feel so right?

and fuck you ugly bitter manlet who will never be /fa/ lol
>>
enlightenment isn't attained after you die
>>
>>12221870

says you, enlightenment is a constant. It does not know the bounds of life or death

pleb
>>
File: japs.jpg (892KB, 1112x1280px) Image search: [Google]
japs.jpg
892KB, 1112x1280px
>>
>>12221841
>plain of existence
>>
File: 1470835931708.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470835931708.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>12221841
this

i only have a few grails left remaining on my list, and then, having reached the apogee of my existence, i'll have obtained the necessary clarity of mind and dignity of spirit to finally end it all
>>
>>12221841
you're not /fa/, you're a victim to capitalism & consumerism, the least /fa/ you can be.

I could wear rags & look better than you based off of my genetics alone.

>inb4 OP is a troll
i know
>>
>>12222012

no you are the troll here

you are a disgusting beast of the most foul kind

you are evil mister
>>
This is literally a good post.
>>
>>
>>12222051
Anyone could've made this post, anyone here can break their ceiling and no longer need this place. Op simply made one telling us. Hell, I was gonna make this same thread a few days ago!
>>
I fully understand OP. I am on the beginning of my journey to become the Saint Laurent God. I shall never falter as long as I have the teachings of Hedi Slimane in my heart.
>>
>>12223338
(peace be upon him)
>>
how 2 git gud?
I dont want this place to be my only informatin site.
>>
>>12222131

>my face when we are all still here

fuck
>>
>>12224152
Kek heh that's true. I'm here because I got banned from Neoseeker. And because the questions people have on here are interesting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.