[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I copped a pair of Goose approved Moc Toe Red Wings and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: goose on the loose.jpg (71KB, 564x881px) Image search: [Google]
goose on the loose.jpg
71KB, 564x881px
So I copped a pair of Goose approved Moc Toe Red Wings and I like them, but holy fuck did they just rub my heels raw

Where did I fuck up? Are they still too big? I'm 6'1 and they're size 10, should I try 9.5?
>>
>>12210111
try thicker socks or an insole?
>>
>>12210111
M8 I'm 5'7 & wear size 10
>>
>wedge heel

may as well kill yourself.
>>
Is this your first pair of leather boots? They need to be broken in. Wear thick socks and tough it out.
>>
>>12210157
Yeah, grew up wearing hand-me-downs. Thick socks as in "work socks"?

>>12210148
>>wedge heel
I'm not sure what that is

>>12210123
D-do I ha-have bitch f-feet? :((((( I started to feel self-conscious trying footwear on 'cause I bought a pair of sneakers in 10.5 first, and then I could fit into a diff pair of Red Wings at 9.5 :/
>>
File: Screenshot_27.jpg (444KB, 1458x756px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_27.jpg
444KB, 1458x756px
>>12210111

how decent are these for the price.
What brand would you reccomend
>>
>>12210167

The fact that the sole of the shoe is a wedge like a womans shoe.
>>
>>12210280
As in raised toward the back?

>>12210272
I also wouldn't know, but hopefully another anon does
>>
>>12210272
i have these. cut the flag tag off. About 4-5 years and holding up in upstate new york winters.

Would buy again.
>>
>>12210272
Their very comparable to Redwings (they source their leather from the same mills if I remember)
>>
>>12210111
Dunno about boots but w2c that tee?
>>
>>12210364
Just looks like a white scoop neck
>>
WOOL SOCKS
>>
>>12210111
I almost always size down one on leather boots since they'll stretch and mold to your feet with wear.
>>
Where to get t shirts that fit like that? Is there a specific name for them?

>inb4 lift
I already do
>>
>>12210556
I have some Goodlife t's, I think they are a Nordstrom brand, that fit like that.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/goodlife-v-neck-t-shirt/4361015?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=WHITE
>>
>>12210551
aren't you supposed to do the opposite of this
>>
>>12210594
wut?
never ever size up unless the brand's sizing is fucked
leather stretches over time and leather boots should be almost uncomfortably tight at first

if you size up your feet will move around in the boots and rub against the leather leading to all kinds of blisters and pain
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.