[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are sneeze masks fashion kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: x6Ltl9o.jpg (23KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
x6Ltl9o.jpg
23KB, 450x302px
Are sneeze masks fashion kino?
>>
>>12209696
Yes, but not socially acceptable in the west.
Ppl will think you have ebola or something.
>>
>>12209704
this
and too many kpop fangirls wear that shit here, it's maximum cringe
>>
>>12209902
They're not cute?
I actually do have a cold right now and I wanna go get some donuts.
>>
>>12210114
Take the drive-thru fag
>>
>>12209902
It really counts on where you live in the west, I see too many people in Flushing, Queens and Chinatown wearing these masks that it works
>>
im gook can i pull this off or will i still look autistic
>>
>>12209696
i got a nice cloth one and sewed some fax fur onto it to wear when i ride my motorcycle (no full face helmet yet) and its surprisingly warm and effay
>>
>>12211076
faux*
>>
i had the flu all week and wore one of those to class.

wear one during flu season regardless if it's effay or not.
>>
>>12210178
No drive thru. It's a made to order place and it's always packed
>>
>>12209696
>>12210281
depends on if you have a reason for it IMO
wearing it for purely aesthetic reasons has bad associations in my mind, basically hypeasts/fuccbois and >>12209902
>>
>>12210114

What the fuck?

I don't understand how does wearing this helps you when you are allready sick.

Can someone enlighten me with the mechanics. Do you sneeze on to them and walk with your snot on your face all day?
>>
>>12209704
>Yes, but not socially acceptable in the west

pretty normal in toronto
>>
>>12213163
it's to stop others from getting sick, it's a kind of courtesy
>>
>>12213163
You see. If I'm sick and I'm standing behind you in line, and I sneeze. The mask stops my aids from spraying all over the back of your neck
>>
>>12213803
Why arent you covering your mouth/nose when sneezing, you primate?
>>
>>12213833
I'd rather sneeze into a mask then onto my clothes
>>
>>12213833
You mean like... covering your mouth and nose with a mask?
>>
File: rlymakesuthink.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
rlymakesuthink.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>12213854
lmao
>>
>fashion kino

kill you'reself
>>
>>12209704
True, in the west there is no overpopulation, and there is no need to hire people to push other people into the metro because of overpopulation. If there was overpopulation in the west, there would be the need of masks.
>>
>>12209696
If you're sick and living in a densly populated area then yes. Its /fa/ to have a sense of individual responsibility but, if you're wearing it as a fashion statement you're a flamer. Will anyone know? Probably not but, you will.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.