[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question here from a non effay regular. Why are pricks so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_94772.jpg (36KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_94772.jpg
36KB, 540x960px
A question here from a non effay regular.

Why are pricks so fucking pretentious but you can't back your shit up? You spend your lifesavings on useless shit and dream about being rich like us by disguising yourselves? Why not buy something cheap instead of trying to fucking fit in? We can see you for what you are ffs.
>>
>non effay regular
>knows that pricks so fucking pretentious
>knows that spend your lifesavings on useless shit and dream about being rich like us by disguising yourselves
are you NSA?
>>
File: Snapchat-1280395327.jpg (185KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1280395327.jpg
185KB, 720x1280px
My watch makes yours look fucking pathetic, you faggot povvo
>>
>>12208818
the color is very uglyt
>>
In a way OP is right (but still a faggot).
>Le brand meme
>I-it must be good if I got suckered into paying a lot for it. R-right?
>>
no one is pretending to be rich lmao
we just like nice stuff
>>
>>12208913
Yeah an 80 dollar yves white shirt sure is nice.
>>
>>12208922
>80 dollar for a shirt
>expensive

laughing middle-class.jpg
>>
>being this insecure about yourself that you have to brag about material wealth on a teenage incel clothing forum

wew lad

ps: i bet you're actually reading this post because you're so fucking desperate for attention

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Also an actual rich person would have invested that money instead of buying a watch that looks slightly better than it's $200 counterpart. You don't know anything about liabilities and assets and you're probably some trust found kid who has nothing else to offer than some toys daddy bought you lel
>>
File: faggot.png (27KB, 87x130px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
27KB, 87x130px
>entry level dad-Rolex
>roleplaying as a millionaire on an anonymous anime image board
OP confirmed for a faggot, and not the sexy fuckable twink kind of faggot.

A lot of /fa/ posters actually are pretty well off, but aside that point, it's not about dressing in order to portray an image of wealth, and if you don't grasp that, you shouldn't be posting here.

>>>/out/
>>
fairly young rolex owner here

I bought it bc I liked the design, quality, and history of rolex. they are well priced compared to other brands in this segments (JLC, Omega, Tudor) too.

desu the idea that people buy a rolex to show off is a misconception; I've had mine for awhile and have had a total of two people even say anything to me about it.

people who wear it low on their wrist and are sure to brag about it almost always have a fake in my experience.
>>
>>12209559
LOL

>design, quality, and history of rolex
>well priced compared to other brands in this segments (JLC, Omega, Tudor)

Tudor and Omega, more expensive than Rolex.

people buy Rolex for the crown on the dial, nothing more nothing less. It costs Rolex around $1500 to make a datejust that they will sell for 7k-10k.

confirmed you know very little about watches.
>>
>>12208811
This faggot bus a Rolex and the first thing he thinks to do is go brag on 4chan.
>t. /fa/ regular and poor fag who will surely struggle with buyer's remorse
>>
>>12209559
>other brands in this segments (JLC
stopped reading right there thanks
>>
File: 116710BLNR.jpg (374KB, 800x763px) Image search: [Google]
116710BLNR.jpg
374KB, 800x763px
>>12208811
Couldn't afford a Sub, GMT, or Explorer II?
>>
File: 9noacNSh.jpg (95KB, 1024x975px) Image search: [Google]
9noacNSh.jpg
95KB, 1024x975px
>>12209650
>It costs Rolex around $1500 to make a datejust that they will sell for 7k-10k.
>every item's price should be equal to it's manufacturing costs
>implying every watch manufacturer isn't wildly marking up their prices to make a profit using their low production numbers

>Tudor and Omega, more expensive than Rolex.
>other brands in this segment = more expensive
ok bud

>>12210057
hodinkee pls JLC makes plenty of watches in the same tier as Rolex. JLC is synonymous with "I'm too poor to buy a lange" no matter how much you oogle through the display back.

both of you should promptly kys
>>
>>12210907

i agree jlc is in the same segment as rolex for the most part
but it's not necessarily the poor man's lange
some of their haute haute horology is insanity
like their master gyrotourbillon
and they have a bunch of enamaled pieces that are incomparable to anything lange has to offer
>>
>>12208818
>doesn't dive
>buys sub
explorer > sub every time. only sin is that it isnt a 1016
>>
>>12209559
I've had a $30 watch that I've warn every day for the past 5 1/2 years and I love it. Why spend any more?
>>
>>12210180
I like the BNLR but not a fan of the polished centre links, guess you can get them brushed or swap it with another bracelet.
>>
Ooo a watch thread with people that own real timepieces!

I'm going to be buying my first luxury timepiece soon, but I'm torn between buying a submariner w/ no date, an IWC Portuguese chrono, or a JLC
Hometime

Any suggestions?
>>
>>12214266
buy submariner
jlc is too fedora looking and iwc aint shit
>>
>>12212206
It's fucking white gold, why would anyone dive in that? Also how autistic do you have to be to actually think you use submariners for diving in 2017.
>>
>>12209559
Rolex is the epitome of watches for cucks. They can have crooked markers, a misaligned bubble, and people will STILL buy them and make excuses for their flaws.
>>
>>12210907
>low production numbers
>Rolex
laughingwhores.mpeg
>>
>>12215079
>Using divewatch as regular watch
>call people autistic
>Doesn't understand that the brand itself became autistic since their main customer are autists like you
>>
>>12215297
no Yi Wang, the Rolex you bought on canal street is not authentic. Sorry.
>>
>Buy a Seiko Submariner clone for $200
>It's as accurate as a Rolex
>Not a single fuck given

Swiss watches are overpriced, who gives a fuck about how a watch is built and regulated by the hands of a 90 year old swiss craftsman when Japanese robots can speed build a watch in a few hours and it performs just as well?
>>
>>12215632
With the same logic: why didn't you just buy a $10 quartz watch. More accurate than the $200 you just spent.
>>
>>12215643
Quartz watches don't have sweeping hands so look kinda crap.

And a $10 watch wont have a nice crystal or case.
>>
>>12215657
Neither does your $200 piece of budget trash, btw your little meme was the most unintelligent drivel anyone could ever post. Luxury products are luxury for a reason, cuck.
>>
i just look at my phone lol
>>
>>12208811
>Rolex
"Haha nice watch anon, my doorman bought one just like it at the mall. Is that Honda Civic yours too? Anyways I'll see you later, I have a date with Chad (the guy who dresses in full Rick Owens, you've met him right?)"
>>
>>12208922
>80 dollars is expensive
Well I guess we all knew you were poor anyways since you bought a Rolex.
>>
>>12214266
buy a casio and invest your money you fucking retard
>>
>>12216418
>literally giving his money away to a bull because he was told he's buying (((luxury)))
>has the audacity to call someone else a cuck
pottery
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.