[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fruits Magazine won't be published anymore. Not sure if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fruits1[1].jpg (468KB, 1138x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fruits1[1].jpg
468KB, 1138x1600px
Fruits Magazine won't be published anymore. Not sure if there were people liked inspo from it here.
Magazine anon did you like it? Update on what you're scanning or trying to get a hold of?
>>
that's a shame. i enjoyed looking at all the neat outfits.
>>
reporting
Fruits is not my cup of tea
not into the pseudo-fashion otaku shit
>>
but I literally just got 60 issues of Free&Easy today in the mail, been waiting since early December
>>
How come? hasn't fruits been around since the 70s or 80s or something? It's a shame. I purchased my 2 or 3 copies from the brisbane moma when they had a pop up store to go with a fashion exhibition in late 2014

>>12208234
How much was that shipping?
>>
>>12208251
you really don't wanna know lol
phenomenally wrapped; four issues triply bubble wrapped with air pillows everywhere; they could've dropped this shit out of a plane and it would've been fine
it was 264 bucks
>>
File: 19-07-2013_freeeasy_aug2013.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19-07-2013_freeeasy_aug2013.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
>>12208251
basically I paid 6 bucks an issue, whereas they cost 20-30 bucks an issue on eBay
I have ONE duplicate cuz I already owned the issue lol
>>
>>12208260
whoa
>>
>>12208260
>60 issues
>took two months to arrive
>cost 264 to ship

Hahaha holy shit dude you got scammed
>>
>tfw no qt eccentric jap fashion gf
>>
>>12209319
Nah not really. I've been buying Japanese magazines for like 7 years and the shipping is always an issue. List price for the magazine is like 6 bucks, and shipping per issue is usually like 5 bucks. Yes I know you can buy mags for a buck each, but that doesn't mean shit if EMS and the courier fees add 12 bucks to the cost . I bought all 60 for 40 bucks, I think
This was expensive, but it's still a good deal
I'll probably go to Japan one day and get a fuckload of back issues that I'm missing. But I'll wait for the yen to drop in value again
>>
>>12209340
I paid 15k shipping for 52 mags 4 day tracked shipping through fedex

Sure its a "good deal" because you'll get fucked trying to buy mags here but you still paid way more and waited way longer than you could have

Also the exchange rate is pretty good right now, plus its just about the cheapest time of year to travel to japan not really sure what you're waiting for? An extra 8 yen on the dollar lmao?
>>
>>12209374
>15k shipping

Yens, right?
>>
>>12209385
Uh yeah what else would i pay the japanese in
>>
Post more pictures stop arguing over shipping
>>
>>12209374
I went through buyee out of convenience. They offer FedEx shipping to some countries but not America
Also, Free&Easy is printed on heavy paper and most issues are 250-300 pages. If I was buying issues of Begin or Smart that would've been a different story
>>
what are some similar mags to it?
>>
>>12211246
Street snap
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.