[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it look bad if you get a permanent marker to scribble out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hwl.jpg (25KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
hwl.jpg
25KB, 1000x750px
does it look bad if you get a permanent marker to scribble out logos on hats?

dont want a big tick on my hat anymore, can i just colour over it?
>>
Stitch rip it out you dumb fuck
>>
>>12207962
just buy a new fucking hat..
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
HATS GENERAL
What do you guys think about the hat of the pic? I personally think they are pretty cool, but apparently in the USA only fat old rednecks use them.
>>
>>12208136
I have never heard Rednecks wearing NY hats. Just get it if you like it, you don't sound like your from the US so its doesn't matter.
>>
>>12207962

Dude you can buy a plain black hat for like $10
>>
>>12207962
That would look try-hard and shit as fuck.

So yeah, it would totally fit your current aesthetic.
>>
????

Just buy a blank hat what the fuck.
>>
>>12208012
to add to this they're called Seam Rippers
>>
>yeah I know it's still there and everybody sees it, I just want everyone to know that I tried to cover it because I'm not a fashion victim and I don't fall for big brands except I do
>>
File: shvet8-l.jpg (58KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
shvet8-l.jpg
58KB, 600x548px
What's your opinion on this?
Should I buy one from Aliexpress or should I not bother with it?
>>
>>12207962
grab one from asos, they have exact same caps without logos
>>
>>12209873
hi time traveler, hows 2012?
>>
>>12209919
what if I wear it IRONICALLY?
>>
>>12209873
tryhard
>>
>>12208419
Additionally, a seam ripper is a small tool used for unpicking stitches.

The most common form consists of a handle, shaft and head. The head is usually forked with one side of the fork flattening out and becoming a blade and the other side forming a small point. In some designs the blade side then tapers back to a point to allow easier insertion in tight stitching.

In use the blade is inserted into the seam underneath the thread to be cut. The thread is allowed to slip down into the fork and the tool is then lifted upwards allowing the blade to cut through the thread. Once the seam has been undone in this way the loose ends can be removed and the seam resewn.
>>
>>12210012
What if Stephen Hawking is the real Slim Shady but we'll never know because he can't stand up?
>>
File: 563896565874.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
563896565874.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
Thoughts on this hat
>>
does anyone know any companies that sell decent minimalistic 5 or 6 panel hats?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.