[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate yoga pants so much? I don't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1760.jpg (69KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
69KB, 467x700px
Why do you guys hate yoga pants so much?

I don't think they are trashy, I think they are cute on a slim, toned girl.
>>
>>12201763
i mean its not that theyre all that bad but theres nothing overly aesthetically pleasing about them. especially patterned ones like your pic
>>
>>12201763
>I don't think they are trashy
You're wrong. They are.
>>
File: IMG_1689.jpg (257KB, 936x1171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1689.jpg
257KB, 936x1171px
>>12201781

I see a lot of nice, middle class urban girls wearing them and they are not trailer trash. Often the are quite stylish
>>
Black ones are fine, if basic.

Works well with layering, though. I like the material over jeans sometimes; it's more minimal.

I wear them as a man, desu, though I wish it were more acceptable to walk outside in them.
>>
>>12201794
Those girls are city trash. Not stylish.
>>
>>12201807

Would you consider the OP pic trashy? With the demon shirt and leather sandals
>>
they're always trashy when worn as fashion, similar to sweat pants on men. you look childish.

unless of course you're working out/doing yoga
>>
>>12201828
Yes.
>>
>>12201763
>Why do you guys hate yoga pants so much?
are we talking /fa/gs specifically? because every guy i know loves seeing women in yoga pants
>>
>>12201763
They're just a cop out.
>>
im glad theyre a thing because they make even the most average ass look good

that being said they are basically the female equivalent of sweatpants, girls wear them because theyre comfy and theres nothing wrong with that IMO
>>
>>12201763
They look cheap and flimsy. And way too thin.
>>
>>12202004
I disagree. I see plenty of shit asses in yoga pants.
>>
athleisure isn't fashion. and there are no situations in which leggings are superior to jeans.
>>
>>12202004
>girls wear them because they're comfy
anon, please
>>
File: iZK9Ry2nz7k.jpg (82KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
iZK9Ry2nz7k.jpg
82KB, 604x604px
>>12202004
>>12202039
Girls who wear yoga pants are thots
>>
>>12201763
CUTE!

This board really has become insufferable
>>
I mean they're basically just the female equivalent of sweatpants or gym shorts. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you wanna be comfy be comfy.
>>
>>12202133
No. The female equivalent to sweat pants is sweatpants. Also what you mentioned and ops shit is all trash
>>
>>12202057
she is disgustingly thin
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.