[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo I'm looking for some trusty boots that will last a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Yo

I'm looking for some trusty boots that will last a lifetime. Don't mind the price ( since this is the last time I'm buying boots ) as long as it's not incredibly high.

Any help will be appreciated a lot !

Also welcome /fa/ boots posts.

male 19 175 cm if this matters, I don't really know just in case.
>>
No pair is going to literally last a lifetime, especially with no rotation. If you're looking for a "buy a pair for life" magic pill, oops.

Meme wings, thursday boots, vibergs, wolverine 1ks are all pretty good quality tho.
>>
File: mmoriabc.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mmoriabc.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
m_moriabc

(of course it has to be resoled once the sole gets too worn out, but it's better than buying new boots)

Also the first paragraph of >>12201097 .
>>
>>12201117
anything with a leather sole isn't going to "last" a long time.

>>12201097
>Meme wings, thursday boots, vibergs, wolverine 1ks are all pretty good quality tho.

yeah but again, avoid things with a leather sole. i know it's trendy to have it but they wear really fast, they slip on a lot of surfaces, and things get stuck in the bottom of the sole quite often.
>>
>>12200857
yeaaaahhhh thats not gonna happen

closest you'll get is probably the doc martens for life pair? not the best quality but theyll repair or replace them forever. i think theres a small fee but its still a pretty good deal if youre gonna be wearing them super hard
>>
>>12201097
If you get something goodyear welted you can just have it resoled, it will effectively last forever.
>>
>>12201097
>>12201117
>>12201153
>>12201163
>>12201215

Thanks for all the answers!
I think I will choose an 1k or something from thursday boots, and all the information about soles and stuff is appreciated too!
>>
>>12200857
My chipps are holding up well after two years of hard and wet wear. Soles aren't non-slip even though they're rubber though, and I need to replace the laces soon.
>>
>>12201153
The point is that they can be easily resoled and it's easy to get protective rubber soles added too.
>>
>>12202146
>The point is that they can be easily resoled and it's easy to get protective rubber soles added too.

yes but the original sole sucks for anything but very casual use. also boots like 1k miles aren't lined and therefore will only be as warm as the socks you wear, and as waterproof as the wax you put on them.

you can get a topy put on a boot like the 1k mile but it doesn't solve the above issues.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.