[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a formal job interview next week. How do I avoid looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hermes04.jpg (88KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hermes04.jpg
88KB, 683x1024px
I have a formal job interview next week. How do I avoid looking like shit?

Are there alternatives to just copping a cheap H&M blazer that don't involve pawning a kidney?
>>
>>12200393
>looking like shit
pic related I assume

go into a lot of different (relatively) cheap stores, like h&m, Zara, mango, bershka and whatnot, and try every jacket they have
you will find something that's not that ill-fitting tho it might take some time and some trying
when you find a good enough jacket get the pants that go with it
in recent years, at least in Europe, "slim fit" suits are all the rage, and they usually look good enough on mannequins and that's it, so unless you're really thin and with very defined bones, like pointy shoulders, I'd steer clear of these, else you'll look like pic related in your post, which should have gone for a couple drop points higher
also
>formal interview
>blazer
if the guy on the other side of the table knows a tiny bit about suits he'll see you're not dressed for a formal interview
don't get a blazer
>>
>>12200393
you could pawn your liver
>>
>>12200393
the most important thing about a suit is how it fits, buy something from zara or h&m that suits you, that is grey or dark blue and get it tailored
>>
For my first suit I went with Massimo Dutti which is like a better Zara but it was surprisingly okay after hemming the pant and sleeve length a little bit (very easy to do).
Also the saleswoman was really ace, she really knew things.

It cost me like 330 Euros I think when the cheapest Hugo Boss suit was like 500 Euros and didn't feel that much better (their very cheap line). But what I got was still night and day compared to the very cheap stuff in H&M, no contest.
>>
>tfw got an og lang suit for ¥3k
>tfw it fit perfectly
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.