[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm thinking of shaving my head. this is me about 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 20150822_185816.png (1MB, 1900x1069px) Image search: [Google]
20150822_185816.png
1MB, 1900x1069px
So i'm thinking of shaving my head. this is me about 1 year ago, my hair is longer now by about 2 inches, but underneath the locks there are bald spots developing underneath the temples all the way back along the sides to the nape of my neck. The only part that is noticeable is the temples but its not too bad yet.

Are there any actually good hairstyles for balding guys? How do you rock a shaved head?
>>
If the bald spots have a random pattern and there's overall thinning I'd say shave

If your hairline is maturing I'd say a simple short cut would look better - a lot of men seem to have a knee-jerk reaction to receding hair where they just shave it all off for imo no good reason - especially if you have a mature face.
>>
>>12188244
>mature face
no.

ill take a picture of it. its really fucking weird since my long hair covers it up, but underneath its like i went in and plucked out most of the hairs. whats left there is in that curly dieing stage.
>>
File: 20170128_053520.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_053520.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
so this is with just my hair unstyled and pulled back to show the hairline.
>>
File: 20170128_053614.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_053614.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
sideview with my hair pulled up and over.
>>
File: 20170128_053711.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_053711.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
overhead view with hair pulled up and over and head tilted to side.
>>
>>12188248
Go to a hair stylist, try a short cut with just a tiny bit longer on the top - the hair on the side of your head that looks patchy will IMO look a lot better if you cut it short - then go home, wash your hair, dry it and try styling it- see if you like it - if not, shaving it all off will take like a minute or two.

Rushing to shaving before trying something is imo a bad choice - not that you'd look bad with shaved head, it's just worth trying imo.
>>
>>12188283
>short side
>long top
would the hitler youth work well since the hair follicles on the side are missing? like how have a really short buzz cut but still having the hair follicles looks better then a bald head (picrelate)
>>
>>12188297
I'm not a huge fan of the HY, that's why I said
> just a tiny bit longer on the top
keep it all short but I think that your hair has an interesting color and texture so I'd keep a bit of added length on top.

If you want to try a HY anyway you could just ask for the buzzed part on the sides end a bit higher
>>
>>12188253
keep the hair its better than looking bald
>>
you look pretty slim
if you have above 6/10 facial aesthetics, then a buzzcut is probably the most fashionable cut you can get
all these skinny boys "rocking" HYs are literal autists
pic related
>>
>>12188396
My face is blurred out. How can you rate my face?
>>
>>12188253
>>12188258
>>12188264

wew lad

time to shave it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.