[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New tat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What do you think, /fa/?
>>
>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.
>>
File: 1475198008619.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475198008619.gif
2MB, 640x360px
@12187210
I always see you hating on people
Did some tatted beef cake with piercing steal the girl you liked?
Is it because youre a boring straight fag?
Are you some type of conformist try hard?
Does insulting people on a Mongolian basket weaving forum really get you going?

Who else here doesnt like this trip fag?
lets take a pol
http://www.strawpoll.me/12213586
Pic related is the poster above me
>>12187209
Not sure if bait or not OP but your tat is kind of dumb but you be you
>>
>>12187266
>Does insulting people on a Mongolian basket weaving forum really get you going?

I've never seen him insult anybody...
>>
File: 1462421444371.jpg (17KB, 475x357px) Image search: [Google]
1462421444371.jpg
17KB, 475x357px
>>12187284
>three posters on this thread
Obviously not OP nor me
Stop same fagging
>>
>>12187209
Have fun covering that up in 3 years
>>
press that "button" and turn off your life please
>>
>>12187266
mfw
>>
>>12187426
>>
its okay senpai
>>
Sorry but it's really bad with horrible placement too
>>
>>12187210
Do you only exist on /fa/ just to post the same thing every other day. It's getting old and why care about other people's life choices. Live your own life.
>>
>>12187872

1. I DO NOT LIKE LIVING IN A WORLD IN WHICH PERSONS MUTILATE THEIR BODIES, AND/OR IN WHICH BODILY MUTILATION IS EITHER REGARDED WITH INDIFFERENCE, OR IGNORED, THEREFORE, REMARKING ON THE DISGRACEFULNESS OF IT, IS THE LEAST THAT I CAN DO TO CURTAIL/CHANGE THAT REALITY.

2. FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RATIONALE, WHAT, OR WHETHER, I POST SHOULD NOT CONCERN YOU, SO, SINCE YOU ARE BLATANTLY CONCERNED, YOU ARE BEING HYPOCRITICAL —YOU ARE JUST RATIONALIZING YOUR DISLIKE FOR ME.
>>
>>12187889
>>>/trash/
>>
>>12187889
>FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RATIONALE, WHAT, OR WHETHER, I POST SHOULD NOT CONCERN YOU, SO, SINCE YOU ARE BLATANTLY CONCERNED, YOU ARE BEING HYPOCRITICAL —YOU ARE JUST RATIONALIZING YOUR DISLIKE FOR ME.
Pretty solid argument to be honest.
>>
>>12187266
>Does insulting people on a Mongolian basket weaving forum really get you going?
It does for you, for sure.
>>12187308
The OP doesn't count on the counting, newfag.
>>
>>12187889
>preaching on 4chan
>>
cringe
>>
File: DSC_082.jpg (59KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_082.jpg
59KB, 500x350px
Jesus fucking christ those are horrendous. I would never, under any circumstances, get a gaming tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "gamers" actually have tattoos like this.

You don't see movie buffs getting Star Wars tattoos, or trekkies getting tattoos of Admiral Ackbar.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the royal marines, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to blighty I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like videogames will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.
>>
File: coelhoserio.jpg (176KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
coelhoserio.jpg
176KB, 900x960px
>>12188267
>>
>>12187209
Nothing says "minimum wage" quite like a tattoo.

Nothing says "minimum wage incel" quite like a /g/ tattoo.
>>
>>12188267
You do know that your hobostamps are upside down from your perspective, right? You at least know that?
>>
>>12188267
Obvious bait. Chinese & Japanese symbols are meme tier when it comes to tattoos. Kill yourself.
>>
File: uh.jpg (58KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
58KB, 800x672px
>>12188267
>trekkies getting tattoos of Admiral Ackbar
>>
>>12187889
Your bodies get mutilated when you kaboom yourselves
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.