[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, im trying to go for the $UICIDEBOY$ aesthetic, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: uicide-boy-1201394715.jpg (472KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
uicide-boy-1201394715.jpg
472KB, 1000x714px
Hey guys, im trying to go for the $UICIDEBOY$ aesthetic, what kind of brands and pieces should i cop?

Already got a pair of nike flipflops
>>
Kys
>>
Personnally I've got the same long curly hair as Ruby and I just wear a white hoodie or shit like that with a black jean and a pair of air max 95, it fits well.
>>
Grow ur hair long then get a top cut to get the $scrim look.
>>
>>12183982
a noose
>>
Have a suicide$carecrow
>>
>>12183982
try heroin
>>
>>12183982
Just be as edgy as possible
>>
look dumb as fuck.

spread your legs wide like a faggot when you stand.

dont bathe.

talk about satan and 666 and all of this shit but then go preach atheism in interviews.

copy bones aesthetic and run away with it and do your own garbage version of it.

and say nigger a lot
>>
ahhh yes, the classic cringy teenage wigger aesthetic, I guess you could say "it's lit af" and "dope as shit" if you know what I mean haha (hopefully I used the hip lingo correctly)
>>
>>12183982

Dont buy anything. Just be a huge douche, smoke menthols and finger teenage girls while drunk off of four lokos.

Also never cut your hair and shower 3x/week
>>
>>12183982

How about you start listening to some decent artists within that scene, instead of entry-level shit like $uicideBoy$, Pouya, Rozz Dyliams, XXXtentacion, Bones, Xavier Wulf, Eddie Baker, Chris Travis, Drip, Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, Night Lovell, etc.
>>
Fuck off you look like a fucking retard with zero self awareness if you wear this.
>>
>>12185165

literally me
>>
>>12183982

a noose
>>
>>12185053
Wow
>>
>>12185227
example of some decent artists?
>>
>>12185227
Who do you recommend? Take me deeper, also you forgot to list corbin on there too.
>>
File: stokely_carmichael_umich.jpg (31KB, 652x368px) Image search: [Google]
stokely_carmichael_umich.jpg
31KB, 652x368px
>>12185227
You just listed that entire scene save for ghostmane, you obnoxious faggot. Stfu, you stupid ass white boy. People like you are the reason the scene gets filled with so much motherfucking cancer trying to fucking flex like you're hot shit because you listen to shitty ass soundcloud wave riders with only 500 followers. Go the fuck back to your cul de sac, your mom is making dried turkey. Gay ass nigga.

>>12185475
>>12185477
Black Kray

Eric North

Black Smurf

Dylan Ross

Robb Banks

Diz Reno James

Ruben Slikk

Wavy Jones

Mike Dece

Lofty 305

Ramirez

Old Raider Klan Tapes

Don't listen to that faggot sending you off most of those artists are ok but have shit fanbases. He's probably some bitch ass white boy who found out about them on some corny ass tumblr blog and thinks it gives him a right to speak with some shit on authority, because the scene is full of the same pretentious, edgy, dark, school shooter wannabe faggots like him who are gon a talk down on you if you don't dickride a rapper with less than 10,00 plays on soundcloud. Fuck him.
>>
>>12185227
wow ur taste is so immaculate how can i learn 2 be an epic contrarian like u my friend
>>
>>12185570
>you stupid ass white boy
>literally genre about "white boys" being edgy
kek
>>
>>12185587
>Pouya is white
>Chris travis is white
>Lofty305 us white
>Eddy baker is white
>Night lovell is white
>Xavier Wulf is white
>Ramirez is white
>Ruben Slikk is white

You tried.
>>
>>12185593
You tried to bring some sort authority over the guy by calling him "white boy" when you are talking about "genre" that is white by large majority, you are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>12185599
>white by a large majority

Except it isn't? You stupid white motherfucker.

Most of you trendy fags just end up gravitating towards every white meme rapper in the genre and ignore whatever else that scene had going on because it doesn't pander to your self-gratifying white boy angst. So how the fuck do you know? That's right. You don't. Fucking cuck.
>>
>>12185624
Why do you think it's cool pretending to be black on the internet?
It's embarrassing to read your posts
>>
>>12185633
You won't pull up though, will you?
>>
File: 1484452401533.png (1010KB, 1010x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1484452401533.png
1010KB, 1010x1028px
This whole "scene" is gay as fuck. Stop trying to be a stereotypical negro.
>>
>>12183994
underrated post
>>
try kissing your cousin
>>
>>12185837
CLONE
>>
>>12185570

>stoopid ass white boi
>listens to Dylan Ross, who pretty much defines corny horror-core rap

Also, post a picture of yourself. I want to see if you're as white as you're trying not to sound.
>>
they look dumb af lol
>>
>>12185637

>You won't pull up though, will you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>12185227
>lists majority of good rappers in the genre to exclude himself from 99% of the fans of it, just bc it has under 1k views on utube doesnt mean its good
>>
>>12185570
>>12185227
Word to the wise, this guy is spamming this copy pasta across various boards. He is just trying to plug these artists and not incite a flamewar against an extremely niche group of people who enjoy those artists.

Hint: The poster likes all of the artists listed, whom often work together on projects
>>
>>12185475
Listen to doomshop, sixset, and for the slab. MC Holocaust the goat. Baptized in the flames is a classic.
>>
>>12185475
>>12185477

I'm the guy you replied to.

I'm not sure if you'll like him just yet, but check out Syringe (especially his album ANTI-WORLD). He's part of Weird Clvn, which you can generally rely on to release some good music every 2 - 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G34_0G-v0Ys

My overall advice is to look for a small/medium sized collective that you like, and stick with them as they grow in popularity. If you're really serious about it, you can even get involved with them personally - most collectives/teams dabble in music production and audio visuals, which are good entry-points.

There's no definitive guide, though. If anything, start with someone's public YouTube playlist (doesn't matter if it's trash) and follow the related videos. Make sure to stay away from the really basic channels like Astari or HiddenBehindtheLeaves, though.
>>
>>12186057

>majority of good rappers in the genre
confirmed to have no idea what you're talking about
>>
all these memerappers are crap
all of you have such garbage taste its sickening

here imma bless yall with some good shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfkBueEBIRA
now kys
>>
>>12186089
this is sick
every rapper in this thread is fucking garbage and cringey
>>
>>12185637
What the fuck does that even mean hahahahaha
>>
>>12186089
>>12186089
That shits fucking terrible and cringy. Can you imagine this retard taking the aux cord at a part and playing that.

Fucking die you hipster cringelord
>>
>>12186089
i somehwat agree, but this is not that good.
>>
>>12185570
>This is how niggers think and talk

I'm not sure what I woukd expect from a race of literal retards :0
>>
File: 5.png (285KB, 736x425px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
285KB, 736x425px
I'm going to be getting this cut
>>
>>12186224
That's how white kids on the internet who are pretending to be black talk, you prissy faggot.
>>
>>12185570
You forgot Idkjeffery
>>
>>12186076
Fuck yes I love syringe and anti world, just saw him here in dallas not too long ago
>>
>>12186342
Check out Eric North
>>
>>12186089
>using "kys" unironically in the year 2017 like a teenager

go ER immediately
>>
>>12183994
this the fan base of these people are fucking horrible
>>
>>12185227
stop being an edgy faggot please and let ppl listen to what they think is good.it doesn't always have to do with not knowing any "more underground" or unknown rappers.
most shit they talk about is the same anyway and i mostly listen to rap too. as a matter of fact, many rappers that are longer in the game like for example shwb, $b and so on get better with time and that for better known. and don't worry i listened too 80% of artists you've stated
>>
if you like this music you should leave /fa/
>>
>>
>>12186231
>
What do you ask for in the barbers for that cut?
>>
File: 1484226126039.jpg (66KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484226126039.jpg
66KB, 513x600px
>>12183982
This shit will be remembered like this
>>
https://fuckthepopulation.com/
>>
>>12186076
cheers bruh been listening to $uicideboy$ and xxxtentacion for a minute, good to hear other shit
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
Why do people think they're rappers are superior it all comes down to taste. I like ghostmane a lot he's very talented he has a black metal background was in schema with a lot of artist. Fuck you guys enjoy these people while they last underground because all they're going to care about is $ and won't try like they did
>>
step 1. pick a better artist(s) to copy
>>
>>12185227
>rozz, drip & wicca
>entry level

uhh ok
>>
>>12185570
>rameriez, mike dece, lofty & smurf
>good

maximum jej
>>
>>12183994
came to post this
>>
>>12188742
bet u have an X avi on ur twitter and brag to other abt how much you love the underground but you dont know who SGP is, never heard of raider klan and started listening to underground music less than a year ago
>>
File: bitch dab.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
bitch dab.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
>>12186089
>these craprappers are meme
>posts totally different genre, not even close to hip hop
>>
>>12189485
kek
>>
>>12189485
oh im sorry heres what you looking for friend :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8KTJRot6wI
>>
i hate this board
>>
mods pls delete this thread
>>
>>12183982
be a nigger
>>
just cop ftp and fuct lmao
>>
>>12183982

GTFO U SKATER FAGS. /r/streetwear, ktt and hypebeastforums or whatever is leaking.

> I hate streetwear but i like fashion!! Yet i wear supreme and hypebeast shit

Fuck off, you pretentious fucks.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.