[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is toy collecting not /fa/? Does anyone else here collect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2958.jpg (102KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
102KB, 1024x819px
Is toy collecting not /fa/?

Does anyone else here collect?

I've been thinking about giving up my toy collecting hobby, I've got all the Star Wars S.H.Figuarts... I'd have a lot more money to buy clothes or other junk with both from selling them and giving up my hopes and dreams altogether...

I guess you could say I'm in crisis

*leans into ear* HE. WILLNOT. DIVIDE. US.

I'm dying on the inside.
>>
go away
>>
I think toys are cool but not really edgy enough to be effay. If you like it you should keep doing it
>>
>>12179123
No you don't understand I am a turbo autist and get banned and/or ostracized from every online toy forum or group it really taints the hobby for me and they're mostly disgusting neckbears and skinnyfat losers with cargo shorts and... here on /fa/ I at least get some acceptance y'know! I'm just accumulating plastic refuse, I could be accumulating FULL RICK
>>
Those dudes in OP look very effey.
Have you thought about designing your own models? Creativity is very /fa/
>>
>>12179086
Dont sell your toys man, you'll regret it later.
>>
https://www.grailed.com/listings/1380808-Undercover-Undercover-x-Medicom-Toy--Underman--Action-Figure

have been lusting after this for the longest time
>>
well i got one of these I guess thats /fa/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001H403Y6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B001H403Y6&linkId=398140b2af7dca6e797fcce183983895
>>
if you enjoy a thing do it. Idk about it being /fa/, but I certainly enjoy spending time with people who genuinely pursue the shit they like way more than people who don't got shit to say about their hobbies
>>
>>12179086
At the end of the day you don't do shit with those things, but at the same time it sounds like you are just trying to change that useless junk to some other form of useless junk.
Consider getting rid of most of your things, everything you don't use daily, at least for a while. Live like ascetic if only for a while, instead of having things, DO shit, have experiences and really think what actually makes you happy. Stuff and things aren't your hopes and dreams, even letting go sentimental items every now and then is good idea.
If you feel like you really want to keep them after that, then keep them.
>>
>>12179086
what is with this /toy/ shitposting? I swear i saw something about it on 8pol not to long ago.
>>
There were some undercover action figures released a while back
They were super dope
>>
I like having Gundam model kits that match the colors in my room
>>
not fashion related
>>
Star wars related things are fa tho
>>
>>12179086
I collect too, Mafex, SHF and Black Series.

Don't give up if you like it, just balance your spending more.
>>
>>12180609
Then you know how shitty recent SHF are especially space jesus and django uncloned they can't keep getting away with it oh wait they can they will just keep fucking us in the ass /toy/ bullied me toys just get more and more expensive while deteriorating in quality it's all a scam
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.