[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you judge people who wear cheap knock-offs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1600.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
Do you judge people who wear cheap knock-offs?
>>
Of course I do. There's literally nothing more pathetic.

Even more so if said knock-offs are of shit mall brands like Timberland.
>>
nah. especially if theyre a good knockoff then i dont care much. i know what its like to want nice things and not have the money for it so dont really have the room to be an elitist
>>
>>12173354
t. Mommy and daddy buy me everything
>>
>>12173353
yes, but i also judge people, who judge people for wearing knock-offs, so i'm judging myself and all of you, i judge everyone, but only god can judge me
>>
File: Idontknowificandefendyouhere.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Idontknowificandefendyouhere.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>12173353
I judge people regardless of authentic or replica and that doesn't necessarily mean in a negative way. Sometimes I think that person may just be less fortunate and having something similar to what they want makes them happy. As long as they're not playing it off as real or showing them off.
>>
>>12173353
What do you consider a knock-off?
Any item of clothing/ footwear in a similar style to a well known branded item, or something deliberately trying to look like a specific branded item with fake logos etc.
Second one I would, but if you just don't want to waste money and choose a cheaper alternative of something I don't really consider it a knock-off.
>>
nah
>>
>>12173354
What if I like a style of clothing but don't want to shill out 300$ for muh status?
>>
File: pussy.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
>>12173354
Okay, but what are you gonna do it about it, pussy?
>>
>>12173360
t. doesnt have a job
>>
>>12173360
Honestly man, I think the vast majority of /fa/ is college students who can't afford jack shit. Not the same guy but I suspect it's actually, "t. real person with a job"

Full time gainful post college employment is pretty great. I make a pretty shit salary (lol newbie teacher) but even so, as a single guy with no dependents with full time gainful employment I can pretty much buy whatever the fuck I want clothes-wise.

Hey do you I'm not triggered by it or anything, but I would never buy knock offs.

Trust me your mind will change a lot once you're out of school and actually have money.

Though I disagree with the other guy. I think wearing knock offs is actually more cringe and pathetic if it's like a Yeezy or something.
>>
>>12173395
then you're pretty much fucked, because as it seems you care about what others think about you and others will think that you're a cheap ass, who wears knock-offs

the only way to avoid this, if you don't care about what others think about you, but be advised, only a few people are capable of mastering that
>>
>>12173395
Generally you get what you pay for my friend. To anyone with a decent job who is not a college student, $300 is not very much money at all.
>>
>>12173414
I don't care what people think I'd just like to KNOW what they're thinking. There's a difference. I wouldn't associate with anyone who judges over petty shit like that anyway.

Seriously though why would anyone spend a quarter grand on shoes?
>>
>>12173442
why would you buy a knock off of a design you like. I can understand with food sometimes because the marcos are usually the same.

but buying clothes with worse quality is the worst thing you can do. theirs a reason why wearing knockoffs have never taken off ironically or as social commentary.
it looks bad. even with shoes don't you care about your feet health? why wear some uncomfortable knock off?
>>
>>12173442
because they appreciate nice things with well considered design and high quality thats going to last??
thats like asking why would someone buy a nice house or car or holiday etc etc
>>
>>12173353
retard detected
>>
>>12173353
I judge everyone that isn't me poorly.
>>
>>12173442
>why would anyone spend a quarter grand on shoes

Th-this is bait right?
>>
It kinda depends. I'll buy good reps of brands if I know they're overcharging (ex: FOG sneaker boot). If I cave tell it's a rep, then obvi I'm not gonna say anything.
If I see some construction worker wearing workboots in the timb style im not gonna judge. If you were in my neighborhood or at the mall I'd snicker your way. If you were one of my friends I'd clown you for sure. It's really situational desu. I p much always laugh at someone wearing Yeezys bc I live in Texas and I'm sure over half of the people that have them have fakes. Some of them look bad pattern wise.
>>
>>12173360
t. democrat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.