[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good shoes for working in a grocery store?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2889.jpg (112KB, 880x1130px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.jpg
112KB, 880x1130px
What are some good shoes for working in a grocery store?
>>
you already posted some

literally any kinda of beater vans/converse
>>
>>12165635
wed wings iwon wanjez
>>
>>12165635
Wear low cut. You're gonna be on your feet mostly so you dont want shit hugging much of your ankle
>>
>>12165635
If you're gunna be on your feet all day you'll want something more supportive than vans
>>
ccp drips
>>
New Balances.
>>
>>12165635
Get something with some cushion, new balance or something like that even
>>
>>12165725
Honestly this. I worked in a small restaurant for a bit and I made the mistake of wearing both my beater roshes and GATs thinking they'd be comfy. Turns out that having next to no tread means that you're practically skating once you walk into the fridge where salad dressing has been spilled multiple times. The GATs meant I ate shit less, but they were pretty uncomfortable near the end of my shifts. Should have worn my 998s, but I didn't want the suede getting fucked up on them.
New Balances have both a decently comfy sole, and tread so you'd be golden. Skate shoes may seem comfy, but they're designed to give you as much "feel" of the board which means they sole is actually pretty thin.
>>
rick owens for a more subdued look
>>
M_Moriabac
>>
>>12165689
wow. i know this isnt a mensa meeting but how can you even operate a computer aand never have heard of the concept of 'boots', jesus h christ
>>
Anything with boost. Extremely comfortable and easy to move around in.

Pic is NMD R1 "Japan Black Boost"
These ones also got primeknit, which I find comfortable.
>>
>>12166288
yea and you will tear/mess up the primeknit on the first day when you kick a wooden box

OP wants beaters for work in a grocery store, anything with primeknit, flyknit is no good, he either needs some cheap canvas or leather, if you want comfort and leather in the same shoe, that's the Nike Lunar Force 1s for instance from 2014, if you want comfort and canvas, you can go for the Old Skool Pros
Reebok Classics are also good, comfy and cheap
>>
File: 815gjVXOYsL._UX500_.jpg (22KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
815gjVXOYsL._UX500_.jpg
22KB, 500x303px
get pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.