[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You got handed $200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1469679966929.jpg (60KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1469679966929.jpg
60KB, 640x548px
What do you buy?
>inb4 noose
>inb4 my life

(hint: got handed $200 for clothes but what the fuck can you even get for that money and im tryna find deals)

pic unrelated
>>
you save up another 800 and buy something good
>>
i spent $300 on random stuff (a bag, fake glasses, 2 cardigans, nice lipstick, 4 longsleeve shirts, one short sleeve, cool colorblock sweater, sweat pants, white shoes) from four different stores.

you can do a lot with that money. don't fall into the newbie mindset that expensive = superior
>>
>>12162972
>don't fall into the newbie mindset that expensive = superior
looks like you fell for the more = better meme instead
>>
>whatever slip on vans
>2xblack uniqlo chinos
>3sixteen heavy weight shirt

most basic nonoffensive internet outfit that can be rotated through an entire week while impressing normies because muh $42 grey shirt
>>
>>12162965
ok thats gonna be a while

>>12162972
yeah that IS a lot but I also want some nice quality things, quality does not mean expensive all the time, but mostly

>>12162981
and yes, it seems so. there needs to be a balance between quality and quantity as well as price.
>>
>>12162949
you could get a decent pair of boots that'll last you a few years
>>
Full outfit?

>Pair of raw denim (20$ or so from Levi)
>3x uniqlo shirts (20$ each)
>Pair of derbies/boots in contrast of the raw colour

There ya go.
>>
Probably a jacket, hat, and mittens to keep in my car
>>
probably a nice crewneck sweatshirt off of grailed

if we're retail only, probably a bottle of CDG Odeur 53 and a bunch of uniqlo tees
>>
>>12162981
i got lots of stuff i wanted for the season, though. i only spend big on things i know i'll wear over and over and can't find an off-brand alternative of. (like cashmere)
>>
3 pairs of size 4 sambas
and strong perfume
>>
>>12162949
I'd lurk thru ebay etsy and vintage stores and buy a shitload of used clothes/

only way to wear unique+quality clothes without buying designer
>>
>>12162949
Are you the same guy that posted the "I only have converse and three pairs of black jeans and 200 what do I buy"
>>
>>12163013
Nah man, that's dressing like me and I have NO money. If I had the cash I wouldn't use it on basics
>>
>>12162949
shoes. I'd buy the best shoes I could get for that price. I'd probably add 100 of my own to make sure it wasn't underwhelming. I'd do a lot of research on what was on sale that day first though.
>>
>>12162949
My diary
>>
>>12163121
yeah i thrift often

>>12163127
no definitely not lmao

>>12163141
yeah, i was thinking about hunting down some nice CP's or GAT's
some basic white leather shoe, i think i have too much variety and need some more basic shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.