[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replacement button snap for Prada jacket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170119_145541_670.jpg (946KB, 1971x2236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170119_145541_670.jpg
946KB, 1971x2236px
Anyone know where I can buy one? One on my jacket somehow popped off. Ideally one to match the rest of the snaps.

Thanks
>>
>>12161565
How about emailing prada instead of asking here you dumb fuck
>>
>>12161569
Cause I figured someone on /fa/ would know of a place that sells FAshion repair parts. Silly me...
>>
>>12161574
Do your own fucking research instead of waiting to be spoonfed, you will actually learn something that way.
How about googling "how to replace a button", you didn't even try, you get no sympathy.
>>
Why would you go through the hassle of starting a thread and taking a picture of your outlet mall prada jacket without contacting the store first
>>
>>12161589
I know how to replace them. I understand how to put grommets and rivets into fabric. The question was about sourcing that specific button top.
>>
>>12161595
Someone's feeling salty... Their website does not offer support on any garments that were not bought through the online store. I'm not gonna flyback to the uk to get the support from the place of purchase.

It was a simple question: do you know where I can find another one of 'pic related'. You obviously do not. Thanks for your posts and attention... Please be helpful next time you post here tho.
>>
>>12161609
Nobody on /fa/ wears Prada cuz it's garbage and way overpriced. I think next time you post here you should read the sticky first and ask stupid questions in fuccboi general
>>
>>12161632
Sorry you can't afford nice things. Maybe take it out on your guidance counselor who told you to go into gender studies, rather than venting on /fa/...
>>
>>12161660
I have more money than you (and a shitload more invested in my wardrobe), but that's beside the point. There are plenty of places you could've gotten your question answered and with a better tone than you close
Also, talk shit post fit
>>
>>12161683
Sure you do, random guy who just said Prada was too pricy. I'm sure your retirement fund is flush, and your Gulfstream is waiting for you on the tarmac...
>>
>>12161695
it is too pricey
the value of the clothes is 1/3 the price
>>
>>12161695
next time spend that 800 bucks on a bombproof Japanese or American jacket that Prada would charge 2k for
>>
>>12161609
>I'm not gonna flyback to the uk to get the support from the place of purchase.
It's called email, numbnuts.

>Their website does not offer support on any garments that were not bought through the online store.
That sounds like bullshit. Any company selling a product would at least offer a suggestion rather than claim there's no support on anything purchased through a third party or licensed retailer. The company *should* have an answer for you, even it's as simple as "we don't have any, tough luck", which is what I'm betting the result would be anyhow. Even with diffusion lines. If it's vintage, or fake, you're shit out of luck.

There isn't some magical "fashion parts store", especially when it comes to branded goods specific to a single company. There are stores that sell buttons and snaps and shit everywhere. Probably even online. Try Google, I hear they have a tendency to narrow in on what you might need.

Next time post this in fuccboi general.
>>
>>12161599
Then email the brand for crying out loud
It's their button, clearly fucking says the brand right there, even you managed to notice it
>>
>>12161660
at least i can afford a jacket where the buttons dont pop off
>>
Try Etsy or eBay
>>
>>12161712
He's not going to get a replacement from Prada. They don't sell those things, and they sure as shit don't give them away.
>>
>>12163437
Where the fuck did you get this information from?
>>
>>12161632
lmao clueless moron
fuck outta this board before you make a bigger fool of yourself (if thats even possible)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.