[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding or Paranoid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20170119_13_39_39_Pro.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170119_13_39_39_Pro.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Ok /fa, i legitimately need your opinion here
I think im balding or at least losing hair, im 19
But heres the facts
I checked all my cousins, all my grandparents and parents from both sides of the family, they all have full heads of hair, inclduing my 80 yr old grandpas
I take a shit ton of biotin too for good skin, I want to a derm and he too a 10min look at it and said i was fine, he did a pull test too, which was negative. I pull my hair HARD alot because im paranoid, including at the hairline, and i rarely get 1 hair coming out, i also lose very little hair in the shower and have no hair on my pillows.
But it still looks like im balding
fucking help me
its killing me
>>
nothing against you lad but these threads dont belong here
>>
>>12159622
why do they belong, cause i will go there
>>
Why is it so hard for people here to do their own research and google the different adult male hairline patterns, instead of asking some teenagers on here who will probably just say that you are balding to make you feel bad
>>
>>12159625
i did one better, i went to a derm to give me peace of mind
its didnt, im so fucking paranoid about it
>>
>>12159610
youre not balding

if youre being this paranoid and self conscious over a non issue you shouldnt visit this board, itll only make it worse
>>
>>12159630
o..ok senpai
>>
>>12159643
dont call me that
>>
>I pull my hair HARD alot because im paranoid, including at the hairline
maybe stop that ay retard i dont think thats helping . and stop stressing you just have a normal adult hairline
>>
You look fine. At most you have a maturing hairline, something that virtually all males go through. Your hairline looks really solid and thick, so I don't see anything wrong.

Keep in mind that too much stress can also cause hair loss, so stop being so paranoid. Looks good.
>>
You're going full Norwood 2 at 19. That's pretty bad. Your parietals look like they have receded too.

You'll be a NW6 by 30 or sooner.
>>
>>12159610
Checkout r/tresless (tressless?) they will give you all the advice you need.
>>
>>12159610
You've lost your temple points, which are unfortunately the most aesthetic part of mens hairlines. You don't have any noticeable temple corner recession however. You look fine, but fin is a safe drug which you can take if you're particularly concerned about your hair.
>>
>>12159610
/fa/ has made every single fucking guy paranoid. No you're not balding. You've got a perfectly straight hairline. NW1 at the most.

This is coming from someone who started balding at 16 and took Finasteride.
>>
Listen to the dermatologist for fucks sake
>>
>>12160258
>Bullshit is not a bullshit because of muh dots.
>>
>>12161088
>Bullshit

He's balding. There's no way a Norwood 2 hairline like that won't go further at 19. Even people who have a perfect round hairline in their thirties eventually experience some balding; this means his starting point is not solid at all.

Also, people often mistake a NW2 hairline or a "mature" hairline until MPB starts hitting the crown and becomes a NW2 Vertex. Most of them are those "i-it's just a cowlick" cucks.

At that age and with that hairline, he's a LOCK for NW6 in seven-eight years at best.
>>
>>12161203
Forgot to mention that NW2 hairlines who are often written off as "mature" hairlines are more likely to experience DUPA as well. You go on with your life thinking that your hairline is just matured/maturing, then diffuse thinning in the horseshoe pattern hits you and you're a NW6 literally out of the blue.
>>
>>12161208
>>12161203
cool story, bro
now stop projecting your fucked up hairline on other people
>>
You are definitly balding; you should commit suicide now because once guys start balding its all downhill; youll never be successful or have sex ever again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.