[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give us some /fa/ music also most /fa/ spotify playlists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed.jpg (16KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
16KB, 900x900px
Give us some /fa/ music
also most /fa/ spotify playlists
>>
File: 4chan.png (290KB, 882x673px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
290KB, 882x673px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM
>>
>>12158143
the new new rap
>>
toe
tricot
mouse on the keys
into it. over it.

Pretty much everything from White Noise Record, Topshelf Record, and Machupicchu INDUSTRIAS.

If I get bored of a band I just hop into their site and look randomly.
>>
Paradis.

Personal favourites:
Toi et Moi
Garde Le Pour Toi
Hémisphère
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66YybA0wuuc
>>
>>12158128
Noisia
Pile
Oneohtrixpointnever
Milanese
LCD soundsystem
Hot chip
Born gold
The avalanches
Just off the top of my head
>>
>>12158128
Ichiko Aoba
Yvette Young
Jai Paul
James Blake
Made in Heights
Kilo Kish
Flying Lotus

>>12158148
>Tricot
My fucking man.
>>
File: download.jpg (2KB, 96x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 96x144px
>>12158128
gang fatale, pearson sound, principe
>>
>>12158148
>toe
My boi
Try Clever Girl, short-lived band, but what they produced was great
Jazzy math-rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9INO6a3LkWw

>>12158203
>Oneohtrixpointnever
/fa/

>LCD soundsystem
>The avalanches
Great, but not necessarily /fa/

>>12158206
>Ichiko Aoba
>Yvette Young
Great comfycore, not always /fa/, depends on your aesthetic

You probably already know about Fishmans, but if you haven't give them a try.
Give Tayi Bebba by Clap! Clap! a try lads. Combines west african sounds/samples with this really rhythmic UK garage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB38xWcWwbc&list=PLHVokI9h2iKXXQEGTISsXOZka2NQF3-Ng
>>
please kill me already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44xQcbvdds
>>
>>12158143
holy smokes i was going to post xxx b4 i came into this thread
>>
File: IMG_1955.png (271KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.png
271KB, 750x1334px
Are you guys really interested in music ? What do you like about stuffs that you like ? I find no point in embracing patrician and difficult music anymore, idk why. Like everytime i tried again, i'm like "for what ? Oh okay, to make me feel like i belong in the place i wish i belong". recently i just wanted to listen to fucking metallica and i hate myself for it.

everytime i look at my playlist now i'm like "why can't i like these ? I can't make Metallica my main thing, i don't want to fall into 'that' category. I have to be better than that." And then i started listening to these and then i yawned.

But i won't give up. I HAVE TO enhance my music IQ. Fashion, philosophy and music is all that i've got.
>>
>>12159246
And now even i'm starting to lose passion in music. Like i almost don't like music anymore.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 229x255px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 229x255px
>>12158206
>>12158283
Both of these guys fuck. I forgot about re:plus.
Saosin, La Dispute, Pianos Become the Teeth if I'm feeling like an angsty bitch.
Checking out all your recs, loving Clever Girl so far.
>>
>>12159426
>>12158148
>>12158203

try The Brave Little Abacus - Okumay, while you're at it

The Spongebob vocals, insecurity, outsider vibe and all round dorkishness don't make them very /fa/, but I sincerely believe that they have one of the greatest emo discographies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnV7GNQl9Cw
>>
>>12159246
just listen to music you like. listening to ""cool"" music that you don't like is NOT /fa/
>>
>>12159246
stop listening to /mu/-core trash then
>>
>>12158169
>hemisphere
this came on an apple music radio station the other day, any more similar stuff? v cool
>>
>>12159176
god tier
>>
>>12158143
My nigga free
>>
File: clarence-clarity-1200x800.jpg (167KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clarence-clarity-1200x800.jpg
167KB, 1500x1000px
Clarence Clarity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO0H0N9yXc
>>
>>12159246

Stop being stupid. Nobody cares about what music you listen to.
>>
>>12161020
but then what else can make me more superior to others but i can still enjoy ?

>>12162891
people do judge from music taste
>>
>>12159246
stop listening to /mu/ shit then

They have no taste.
>>
>>12162969
Actual good music

Check out The Brand New Heavies first album.
>>
>>12162991
there's only two kinds of music : /mu/ and mtv. are you telling me to be a normie ? like seriously are you telling me to downgrade myself ?
>>
>>12163002
Mu deliberately listens to shit because no one else would.
>>
>>12162969
>people do judge from music taste
boring people
>>
>>12163022
Well, people actually into music jusge you as someone not into music
>>
>>12163022
but they're the people who matter. based on looks and scene

>>12163017
like what ? all their shits are dope and superior as fuck. i wish i can be more like them. i wish i have higher tolerance on difficult music
>>
>>12158128
Personal favorite genres are lofi and ambient
It's just nice and cozy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXF1QGqER_o
>>
File: Screenshot_308.png (525KB, 827x489px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_308.png
525KB, 827x489px
has my month been effay?

>>12163025
what do you mean "into" music though? I know a lot of musicians in my town that have pretty common taste in music but I would always take their word over someone who thinks is "into" music because is browsing /mu/ all day
>>
>>12163027
merle haggards swinging doors album is good
dexter wansels life on mars album is good
truckin with albert collins is good
traveling without moving by jamiroquai is good
everything you ever wanted to know about silence is good
mom & dad by cherub is good
the new mewithoutyou, norah jones, dance gavin dance, balance and composure, and steve vai albums are good

showdown! is good, brand new heavies are good, willie nelsons my own peculiar way is good, marvin gaye whats going on is good, waylon jennings lonesome onry and mean is good, victor wootens solo record is fun, bad rabbits are good
>>
>>12162969
>people do judge from music taste
so? then you find someone who likes the same music as you. it isn't hard considering you like popular music

>>12163022
probably got rejected for being a pleb or something
>>
>>12163072
>so? then you find someone who likes the same music as you. it isn't hard considering you like popular music
but i don't want to be that kind of person. that's not the kind of persona i'm trying to be
>>
>>12163045
how do you find new music ?
>>
>>12159426
La Dispute loses /fa/ credibility due to it being popular with tumblr emos, which make myspace emos from 2007 seem a LOT less cringey.
>>
>>12163287
I know which is why I mentioned I only listen to them if I'm feeling like an angsty little baby.
On brighter days, there's the entire discography of Ellegarden.
>>
>>12163041
I like everything you scrobbled, and the themes of introversion, sadness and melancholy that are present in every artist in your past 30 days can be /fa/ if it matches your aesthetic.

Please tell me that most of your modest mouse scrobbles are from the early albums up to and including the moon and antarctica
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.