[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy spamming his face so much? Every thread he feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1484583955348.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1484583955348.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Why is this guy spamming his face so much? Every thread he feels the need to make an appearance and post himself.
>>
is that the confederate flag terrorwave guy?
>>
>>12156685
it is. Is this an overture to becoming a tripfag and trying to force himself as some sort of board personality, or does he legitimately just suffer from some sort of narcissistic disorder? I can only imagine how much of his day is spent perusing old photos he's taken of his face and deciding which to post. He's actually pretty good looking but its diminished by his strange, autistic absorption with himself
>>
>>12156674
he wants to be a meme
>>
>>12156674
op if you want to make yourself a meme dont force it so much
>>
most likely a high schooler with an inflated ego
>>
>>12156698
I'm sure if this thread gains enough traction he'll make an appearance and post photos of himself with some sort of ironically apathetic, lower-case tumblr-speak "u mad??" derivative as the caption.
>>
>>12156674
in one thread he said he didn't have any friends and was bad at socializing.

he's attention starved
>>
at the very least he is better than some of the other ugly fucks who spam here, atleast he is good looking and kind of knows how to make an outfit (except the fuckn vans)
>>
>>12156674
femanon here, he's very attractive, please show yourself
>>
File: IMG_9483.jpg (57KB, 956x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9483.jpg
57KB, 956x959px
>>
honestly the guy who posts >>12157231 and the all caps guy who always writes paragraphs need to neck themselves
>>
>>12157261
whay
>>
>>12156693
i think he's ugly but uh ok
>>
>>12156717
+1
>>
>>12157261
>the all caps guy who always writes paragraphs

REI? He's one of the better tripfags of this site. It's bitter, dull, malicious, and insecure, people like yourself who should "neck themselves".
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (4MB, 1840x2459px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
4MB, 1840x2459px
ayyy
>>
>>12157362
why do these face meme people always look vaguely similiar

remember that brandon guy that was every where a few years ago

they all look the same
>>
>>12157367
how do they look the same? In terms of hair colour, eye colour? Then yes. However I would say Op and the other meme face guy look exceedingly better than Ol' Brandon from Soc
>>
>>12157367
Maybe there is a correlation between narcissism and brown hair and eyes? It's sad really. op and the other meme guy could be basic models if only they looked a bit better. They are kind of stuck at that 6.5 line. Not very attractive, but also not very ugly, just not sexually appealing.
>>
>>12156674
Until he make his own school shooting he's not trv and we should disregard him.
>>
>>12156685
>terrorwave
Doesn't he usually just post the most harmless looking black on black momma's boy fits? Is he terrorwave just because he asked if he could pull off roofcore, posting a wholly unrelated fit?
>>
>>12157360
>he took his trip off and pressed the the caps lock button to hide his trace
>>
Post some of the dude's fits, please. For my anti-inspo folder.

>>12157360
>>12157771
Is this about the muslim who speaks in all caps? He's great, why wouldn't you like him?
>>
I'll spam my face less, but please don't bully. I'm sorry if I am reducing the quality of this board. That wasn't my intention, I didn't mean any harm to anybody.
>>
>>12157966
Don't post without face desu, I want to see you make progress.
>>
>>12157976
That would contradict my promise. I posted in the waywt thread.
>>
Didn't this the guy who posted as chairman?
>>
>>12157982
I know, I wrote you a lengthy comment.
>>
>>12157966
Unironically, spam moar pls
>>
>>12157982
whats up with ur face tho, so thin and elongated
>>
File: IMG_7659.jpg (140KB, 910x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7659.jpg
140KB, 910x1080px
>>12157261
I'm not the guy who posts this btw. I thought it was funny when I saw the cringe thread and the comments back in forth about him so I reposted it here for fun
>>
>>12158570
Just got a big ol' dinaric face. It ccan look very weird from certain angles.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.