[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of henleys, /fa/? I think I might be out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What do you think of henleys, /fa/?

I think I might be out of the loop. Are they like v-necks now, an embarrassment?
>>
They only look good if you have a decent build.
>>
>>12155820
love em
>>
>>12155820

I DETEST THE DESIGN.

WHY ARE THEY SO POPULAR?
>>
>>12155849

this
>>12157232

and they are warm and look good on men. Its a good basic to have fatman
>>
Could you please repeat the question?
>>
>>12157248
>and [SIC] they are warm...

HEAT RETENTION IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO "HENLEY" SHIRTS.

>... and look good on men.

1. WHY ONLY ON MEN?

2. HOW DOES THAT ACCOUNT FOR THEM BEING POPULAR?

>Its a good basic to have...

WHY?

>... fatman[.]

?
>>
>>12157271
They show off man cleavage. Try working out.
>>
>>12157284

YOUR RATIONALE IS SENSELESS; YOUR RESPONSES ARE VIRTUAL NONSEQUITURS; YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING WHY THEY ARE SO POPULAR.
>>
>>12155820
Henleys. ARE. FOR. STACKING.
Period.
>>
>>12157298
He just did.
>>
>>12157298
Bruh, you just done played yo self.

NONSEQUITURS has a space in it, he clearly answered your question. 'They look good on me' 'why are they popular' o.0 come one man, cos they look good to people is why they are popular.

Gone from Hero to zero real quick, used to hold weight round here now look at you.
>>
unless you have arms that are OBVIOUSLY built up from lifting/bodyweight/whatever, they will look terrible
>>
>>12155820
>I think I might be out of the loop. Are they like v-necks now, an embarrassment?

They exist since XIX century

They're not a "nowadays thing"
>>
>>12157232
>WHY ARE THEY SO POPULAR?
You know perfectly well that the answer to this question is too complex for anyone here to know, given that we are not cultural scientists and the effort of a large-scale study on the matter seems inappropriate given the insignificance of the question.

An appropriate question for you to ask might be "Why do you like them?".
An appropriate question for me to ask you might be "Why do you detest the design?".

Why do you detest the design?
>>
>>12157232
lol
either to skinny or too fat to look good in them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.