[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Q VHMd1E5U Guys, speciall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hdrthdrthrth.png (450KB, 763x386px) Image search: [Google]
hdrthdrthrth.png
450KB, 763x386px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QVHMd1E5U

Guys, specially thinspo, you gotta watch this

She says
> CALORIE COUNTING DOESN'T WORK
> EATING JUNK FOOD IS NOT THE SAME CALORIES AS EATING FRUIT

Basically you're all wrong
>>
>>12154665
>youtube video disproves thermodynamics and decades of dietary science
>>
ive never posted in a thinspo thread bc theyre vile but

> EATING JUNK FOOD IS NOT THE SAME CALORIES AS EATING FRUIT
hurr durr does anyone actually think that. people know food / nutrition consists of more than energy intake right
>>
File: taylor fit.jpg (1MB, 2600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
taylor fit.jpg
1MB, 2600x1950px
>>12154673
/fit/ here

Weight gain/loss is literally about how many calories you consume and how many you expend by physical activity though.

OPs video is the most stupid shit I have seen. How fucking dense and desperate do you have belive to believe this psuedo-science bullshit?
>>
>>12155003
she definitely is at least not as dense and desperate as you

https://authoritynutrition.com/6-reasons-why-a-calorie-is-not-a-calorie/
>>
Literally a nobody with no credibility
>>
>>12154665
>calorie counting doesn't work
but it did for me
>>
>>12155003
I'm out of my depth on this thread. But is that your room irl? If it is you need to get a girlfriend. Taylor does not even know who you are or cares.
>>
>>12155183
Except I'm Kanye West, you fucking faggot
>>
File: kanye_west_gay_role-502x330.jpg (57KB, 502x330px) Image search: [Google]
kanye_west_gay_role-502x330.jpg
57KB, 502x330px
>>12155202
>Being Kayne West
>Calling someone else a faggot
>>
>>12154665
well i mean if she says it it must be true..
why would someone lie on the internet?
I wonder how I managed to drop that 80 lbs by counting calories though
>>
>>12154665
you actually can though. ive lost weight eating nothing but pizza and burgers. you just feel like shit because junk food lacks macro content. better off eating macro dense food
>>
>>12155026

You are such a fucking moron

>provide a link
>link literally fails to disprove his point behind a calorie being a calorie

All that article said was that different types of food affect your hunger and satiety

Read your own articles before you try to use them as evidence for your retarded beliefs you fucking cretin
>>
>>12154665
>She says
>> CALORIE COUNTING DOESN'T WORK
>> EATING JUNK FOOD IS NOT THE SAME CALORIES AS EATING FRUIT
>Basically you're all wrong
lol? is she god? fuck reality, amirite?
>>
her annoying muh vegan arguments made me stop watching the video
as well as her forcing a disagreement with everything being said, even if she for the most parts agrees
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.