[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do i achieve this instagram model aesthetic?I already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How the fuck do i achieve this instagram model aesthetic?I already have a lot of followers on ig and shit but i can't take pictures like this

any tips?

i want to go full tumblr-fuccboi core
>>
It's more about being born like that, not very achievable.
>>
>>12148040
i'm not really asking about the individual's appearence but for selfie/photography tips
>>
>>12148002
find a good window. window lighting is real good for that kind of thing.
find good angles for your face.
have a good face. this one I can't really help you on
look slightly concerned in your pictures. it's the whole furrowed brow, kinda squinted eyes, pursed lips thing.
>>
>>12148071
should the light hit me directly?
>>
>>12148002
Good lord i know this kid

We used to do gymnastics together. He was really good, and puberty is doing him right. Good on him
>>
>>12148002
take 2,000 pictures a day. you don't learn this shit over night
>>
>>12148178
this should do the trick i guess
>>
>>12148002
Anyone know what he's wearing ? The black thing
>>
>>12148607
>the black thing
you mean a shirt?
>>
File: 1483642654529.png (990KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483642654529.png
990KB, 1280x800px
>tfw you have good jawline and facial features but you have acne all over your shitty face and hinders you from ever becoming a tumblr fuccboi
>>
>>12148087
kinda depends. like the guy in the OP pic, just being near a window and having that natural sunlight kind of on the side of the face. experiment with your window. just stand by it and turn in 360 and see which angle looks best with your features. depending on how your face is structured the shadows/light balance can change
>>
>>12148668
A C C U T A N E

C

C

U

T

A

N

E
>>
the whole aesthetic is that he's incredibly good looking, that's about it

work out, grow out your hair, gel it up a shit load, but at the end of the day most of that is genetics and good photography
>>
>>12148750
I'm working on it but it has taken like 3 months for some gradual improvement to appear.
>>
>>12148668
that feel tho

hesitant to get on Accutane bc of the depressive side effects and the fact that it gets worse for a period before it clears
>>
File: heyguystonihere.jpg (105KB, 1080x1329px) Image search: [Google]
heyguystonihere.jpg
105KB, 1080x1329px
>plastic surgery
im not kidding, even if you are against it or whatever. Toni Mahfud (our guy) got a rhinoplasty, or something done to the tip of his nose you can see a clear difference in the photos from when he was a teenager and now only a few years on

>Good camera
They dont take pics with their shitty phone, most of them have spent thousands on a good quality camera or even have hired photographers, or they use incredibly expensive phone.

>Structuring your face
Look closely at the guy in the OP image, his nose is his insecurity, its not terrible but its not perfect, his long and big hair as well as his blue eyes and raised eyebrows (which he has had done) draw the attention away from his nose. You need to structure your looks to draw attention away from what looks bad, if your not willing to go under the knife which believe all of these guys have.

>Perfect skin regimen
self explanatory

>Photoshop and other editing programs
self explanatory, they all look terrible in motion when comparing to their pictures im serious.

>Genetics
genetics

But anon do you really want to be shat on by rich arabs as a day job?
>>
File: zayn_malik.jpg (53KB, 650x954px) Image search: [Google]
zayn_malik.jpg
53KB, 650x954px
You just need to be naturally handsome + good angled selfies. On ig being a gym rat helps a lot
>>
>>12148782
I was on it for 6 months and I still have acne. It works for most people but you may have to be on it a loooong time for it to work fully.
>>
>>12148873
>when you're more loose than you thought and the buttplug slips out
>>
>>12148873
Am LMAOing hard at your definion of handsome.A fucking paki shitskin
>>
>>12148002
look at his nose and lips LMAO
>>
>>12148002
>smoke cigarettes
>dont eat that much
>drink a lot of coffee
>have nice eyebrows and lips and jawlines
>use Paul Mitchell Dry Wax as a hair styler
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.