[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American fashion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (2KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
2KB, 300x158px
How exactly do people dress in the US?
They are often trashed here, but so far I've never been to the US (only Europe and Asia), so I cannot really say.

What exactly is American fashion?
>>
File: image_14-1.jpg (72KB, 361x305px) Image search: [Google]
image_14-1.jpg
72KB, 361x305px
>>12147262

This
>>
>>12147262
Depends on what part of America
>>
>>12147287
Well, assuming you're American, could you tell me a little about how people dress in your part of America?
>>
PNW has effeminate hipsters with video game or cartoon tattoos, "deep" tattoos too.Beards and glasses. Shit like "lumber sexual " or whatever Seattle and Portland

But also the typical frat boys if you're in places like Spokane or Pullman

I hung out with alotta black people in HS so it was all about Jordans, True Religion jeans, Nikes, Ralph Lauren.

Carhart beanies were always cool with my white buddies.

The Japanese or Koreans (there's a lot)seemed to be the most put together. Just my view. Prob not a popular opinion.

I know nothing outside of the pacific northwest.

I live in Korea now and it's crazy comparing the fashion between the US.

I'm white.
>>
>>12147366
How you gonna ignore the skate scene there
>>
>>12147293
It's very diverse but I can tell you about south east Texas.
Nearly all the white people (esp young kids) wear sperrys, shorts and a preppy button up shirt. Often times have pastels. They love Colombia long sleeves,fishing shirts and rock revival jeans. Half zips, vineyard vines and polo anything, etc.
Hispanics dress in typical Hispanic attire and there's no other way to put it. Vans, khaki chinos and joggers, green bombers, ultra boots and nmds/typical faggotry.
Asians will dress like white people but less preppy.
Black people- usually go with basketball shorts, gaudy jeans and track pants with some basketball shoes from whatever player they like. They also like slides and anything trendy.
The people 30+ don't have any fashion sense whatsoever and will dress to either impress their friends or purely based on their occupation. Ie: guy that works at overhead door dresses in work clothes casually and etc
>>
>>12147293

FL:
Majority of people here dress like they just rolled out of bed and blindly grabbed clothes to wear. It's fucking awful. A combination of comfy, 'i'm on vacation', mixed with ill fitting business-casual, and clearance pieces.
Some of the rednecks and mexicans have sweet cowboy/western boots though.
>>
Neon, 'safety' green and orange are colors getting popular to wear
>>
File: imag0352.jpg (257KB, 957x1600px) Image search: [Google]
imag0352.jpg
257KB, 957x1600px
>>12147262
Depends on the age.
If they're in college and greek, particularly in the south, then along the lines of this picture in the spring - fall.
>>
>>12147770
>diabeetus gut
>bitch tits

dis guy binges
>>
>>12147687
Saw this yesterday in Kroger very gay
>>
>>12147777
Nah pham he just rages often
Bet you're a gdi baka
>>
File: IMG_2851.jpg (106KB, 736x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2851.jpg
106KB, 736x1067px
>>12147262
Like this, pardner
>>
>>12147293
I live in Phoenix.

Vans, 511s, a snapback, and a tee shirt. Chicks wear short shorts and tee shirts with vans.
>>
File: tumblr_kx7028HUKo1qafdxeo1_1280.gif (168KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kx7028HUKo1qafdxeo1_1280.gif
168KB, 638x475px
>>12147591
>skate scene
>>
They dress like shit..No wonder there arent any relevant american designer or good brand..They are subhuman afterall
>>
>>12147591
faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.