[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craig Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Reasonably priced for high fashion
>Just won menswear designer of the year in London
>High weeb factor and very avant-garde, just like /fa/ likes it

Why do I never see any Craig Green fits here? Definitely not in the WAYWT.
>>
>>12139708
>High weeb factor
Please explain. Genuine question, not criticizing.
>>
>>12139864
Maybe that's just personal opinion by a lot of his shit reminds me of Yohji only Yohji is more firmly rooted in the past (Japanese culture) while CG is almost entirely futuristic.
Look at some of the more wearable fits (or even the names of some of the items "samurai pants"). I see Japanese influences but perhaps that's just reading my own biases into it too much
>>
because the only place you can wear it without looking like a tool is when you are wandering around aimlessly during London fashion week with your little butt buddy squad, because then everyone looks like a fucking tool
>>
>>12139930
Is this it? I've suspected that the issue is how hard it is to style outside a fashion show
>>
>>12139930
>>12139936
What's the answer then?
>Le high quality basics and streetwear meme
>>
>>12139957
full rick duh
>>
been looking for the fucker all week desu
>>
>>12139966
Post irl fits of the guy. Shit that one could wear to anything other than a fashion show or a lady Gaga concert after party
>>
>>12139966
been looking for scott green desu
>>
>>12139708
Next to impossible find anything second hand and rarely you see it on sales even
But I agree, he is easily one of the most interesting designers in the game right now and easily the best up and coming designer. I would love to own something Craig Green just to have something by him on my wardrobe.
>>
>>12139966
You think grace wales bonner and craig green ever hooked up after class in one of the sewing labs?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.