[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you spend trying to figure out what to wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: d5b.jpg (62KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
d5b.jpg
62KB, 680x907px
How long do you spend trying to figure out what to wear in the morning?
>>
IF YOU CONSCIOUSLY THINK REGARDING WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE DAY, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG; ONE SHOULD NOT DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR; PICKING CLOTHES FOR THE DAY SHOULD BE AN AUTOMATIC UNCONSCIOUS ACTION.

YOU OUGHT TO TRANSCEND THE CRITICAL PHASE, AND ARRIVE AT THE SERENE PHASE.
>>
>>12139160
Pick an item I want to wear

Everything else falls into place based on said item.

Could be pants, shoes, shirt, or jacket. As soon as I pick the piece I know which items in my closet will work with it.
>>
>>12139160

it depends on if I want to flex or not. It could take me like 30+ minutes to figure out a fit, but normally I think about a fit a day in advance and like >>12139886 said I kinda already know what item I want to start off with
>>
>>12139160
im the same as >>12139886

i think if you have a well-coordinated wardrobe it shouldn't take you more than 5 - 10 min to figure out what to wear
>>
File: 1gor.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1gor.png
4KB, 200x200px
I think about this all day every day, the day before, and I have no friends or anyone i even socialize with.

And then I end up going out in the same pants and tshirt
>>
File: me summer 2016.jpg (172KB, 1363x1363px) Image search: [Google]
me summer 2016.jpg
172KB, 1363x1363px
Thinking about what to wear the next time I venture outside of my shithole - the only think that keeps me going.
>>
None because I already decided the night before
>>
>>12139160
I check the weather for the day on my phone, then it takes me like 30 seconds
>>
>>12139191
i usually like your posts but this one fucking sucked
>>
Ten minutes or so
then another few when I realize it's raining again and need to change shoes or jacket or something
>>
>>12140072

he's right though.

if you have to decide what to wear, your clothes fucking suck.

i buy only clothes that i would wear any day of the week without hesitation. very simple and fashionable. i never look like a tryhard, i always look good, and i can concentrate on the important stuff (meaning literally anything else)
>>
About two minutes
But sometimes I change my mind too and put on a different sweater or whatever
>>
>>12139160
Sometimes if I've wore all my outfits for the week and have the dilemma of nothing new to wear, I'll occasionally take 5 mins or so, but not usually that long. If you can't decide, go for basics and you can't go wrong.
>>
>>12139160
pick what i wanna wear the night before, unless the next day im not doing anything and will have no rush at all.
>>
i go to a school where we have to where uniforms so there is only khakis and polo style shirts
>>
One hour minimal
>>
>>12139160
5 minutes.

>I tear apart the pile of clothes on the floor until I find a thing I feel like wearing.
>Then I search for something that goes with that.
>Then I search for something that goes with the first two.
>Repeat until I'm warm enough to leave.

I live like a well dressed animal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.