[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find ysl Clothes with the same materials but way cheaper ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0148.jpg (42KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
42KB, 448x600px
Where can I find ysl Clothes with the same materials but way cheaper ?
>>
Grailed
>>
Still to expensive
>>
A magical place called Reondistrict
>>
What the fuck are you asking? You're not going to get the same quality materials and same look for way cheaper.
Assuming you're talking about SLP and not YSL
If you want a place to start Allsaints has similar fitting jeans for 1/5 the price and about 1/3 the quality.
Bellerose has pretty similar shirts but don't know about quality, I've heard good things though.
You're not finding SLP boots anywhere but SLP, man. Story et Fall might be sort of close but not nearly the same.
>>
File: 094 - VdfwDBt.jpg (377KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
094 - VdfwDBt.jpg
377KB, 1536x2048px
try :
IRO paris
Sandro
Kooples (shit quality)
reondistrict if you have no problems with fakes
All Saints (shit quality)
Acne Studios for the jeans (i recommend Ace cut with a bit of tailoring)
Thrift for all the shirts/flannels

for the boots save up money and buy real ones, there are no compromise
>>
>>12123453
ahahahahahaha
/fa/ is fucking dead bois

ahahahahahaha
>>
>>12123453
>hey guys where can I find SLP but instead of slp prices actually for free? can u guys pls send me free slp?
>>
File: tumblr_ngs8afj5iq1rqv2jbo1_500.png (700KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngs8afj5iq1rqv2jbo1_500.png
700KB, 500x750px
the whole thing about slp is that you're supposedly paying for higher quality + design

if you're looking for the design you can cop fakes or just fast fashion shit as they copy slp a lot

you're real answer is just digging through thriftshops for some of the stuff hedi was inspired by (think shirts, flannels, jackets too but will be hard to find the skinny fit)

footwear like stated will be pretty much impossible if you're looking for the exact design. save up and buy secondhand (check slp buy/sell/trade group on fb)

jeans are easiest as you're probably just looking for skinny fit black jeans. you could even do h&m if you're really on a budget. for more premium stuff acne is nice, april 77 is pretty good too

I found a shearling coat that looks very similar to pic related at a thrift store for €35, paid about €50 for drycleaning
>>
>>12124539
your* goddamnit
>>
>>12123519
this desu
>>
>>12123864
Are people serious when they like Acne jeans? The quality is utter shit. Maybe the fits are good but for the pricenrange there are several other denim companies producing same level or far superb jeans.
>>
>>12123643
I really like AllSaints, but their jeans are of terrible quality. A few holes in the back + busted crotch within a year of wear, and I just sit in an office all day. Wound up replacing them with H&M skinnies because I was broke at the time, and they've held up well to daily use for 18 months or so.

I know H&M is shit-tier, but what does that make AllSaints?
>>
File: 143 - 0e4xGjC.png (466KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
143 - 0e4xGjC.png
466KB, 484x640px
>>12124754
even all saints SA thinks the quality is shit lmao

>>12124753
>MUH DENIMHEAD INTENSIFIES
honestly i got my acne jeans for 180 bucks and it aint bad for the price

sure i could go and buy APC for better quality and same price but idgaf about that whole denim thing

my criteria are fit, construction quality (i've had them for 12 months now they are just as new, pretty much indestructible)

and the wash is just amazing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.