[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you own any fake clothes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: fake box.png (506KB, 790x493px) Image search: [Google]
fake box.png
506KB, 790x493px
Do you own any fake clothes?
>>
File: 1483837613259-1803198322.jpg (744KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1483837613259-1803198322.jpg
744KB, 2048x1152px
Ye's fake af over here
>>
>>12122801
holy christ
>>
how long does shipping usually take when ordering from aliexpress? china to eu here. cheap item so shouldn't be stuck at customs too long. not clothing but maybe people who ordered cheap chinese stuff here know.
>>
>>12122822
what shipping carrier did you use?
>>
>>12122825
it's just the free china post registered air mail
>>
>>12122836
should take about two-three weeks
>>
>>12122807
They're actually perfect smoking slippers. V comfy
>>
>>12122801
doesnt really matter with these because the real versions arent good quality arent well designed and arent made with quality materials
>>
>>12122864
Biggest setback is the sole is blatantly cast from shitty mold made from real 350s but I have no regrets
>>
Plenty. Ordering more today.
>>
I own a few replicas of merch from hip hop shows, mostly just hats.
>>
>that guy who uses aliexpress instead of based taobao

Ali shit is worse quality for higher prices. The items are usually marked up 300+% to both make more profit and make up for the """free""" china post shipping that takes 30+ days instead of DHL/EMS which is a couple days.

Taobao agents like basetao and superbuy are pretty much retard-proof.
>>
My only fake. Ordered from Taobao and wear it just for fun each year on Japanese conventions.
>>
i dont know if this counts but my fake jersey game is on point
>>
What's wrong with wearing (high quality) fake clothes? Why do niggas feel accomplished for paying 200+ for a gildan tee
>>
>>12123087
>fake
>high quality
choose one
>>
>>12123140
I've been buying fakes since early 2015 and have had no issues with quality. I have one bad experience with bad screen printing, but the cotton itself was fine - it was my first purchase.
>>
>>12123140

i tell you the truth there are good quality china stuff also its big country.. i ordered adidas NMD citysock replicas because they were out of stock everywhere and i realy wanted them..
i compared to my friends city sock and neither of us could find difference. they are soo well done.
>>
File: 20170108_050604.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170108_050604.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I thrifted this sweater and sewed on a Supreme patch which I got from a pink 5-panel cap that I bought in London last summer. I used to wear the hat on a daily basis but have sincethen realised that it's an honest piece of shit. Now I wear this beige "Supreme" sweat and all of my mates love it. All /fa/posters who hate streetwear, I would love to hear your comments on this garment.
>>
>>12123234
>All /fa/posters who hate streetwear, I would love to hear your comments on this garment.
i hate it?
>>
>>12123234
rad thrifted sweater, but the supreme logo does nothing for it. make your own design or at least unstitch the stupid bogo from the front.

i love streetwear personally but BoGo shit and CDG play are the two things i 100% do not fuck with
>>
Btw, it's all fleece
>>
>>12123241
Honestly, thank you very much for responding in an honest and real way, it's a first for me... You're right that the shitty 'preme logo doesn't add anything to the sweater but imo the sweater without any add-ons is way too boring. It's a nice piece, which fits me perfectly but all the people I hang out with are skateboarders who are extreme Palace, Robotron and Supreme fanboys.
>>
>>12123234
looks good imo. at least you put some effort into it instead of just buying an actual branded sweater.
>>
Aaight, thanks man. That's what I thought as well. Just trying to be sort of original I guess...
>>
I kind of want to buy really badly faked stuff just for the fun of it. Any suggestions ?
>>
>>12122973
cant believe people still use ali
>>
>>12123234
you cant be serious
>>
>>12123672
r/fashionreps
>>
>>12122786
>>12122786
I understand buying used, I do it a lot because you can't get mid and high-end stuff so much cheaper with a little wear but I have never understood buying fakes. If a product isn't in your price range then just don't buy it, because anyone who has less than you won't know or really care about what you're wearing and anyone with more money than you will spot that shit in a second. Just buy the best made clothes for your budget and stop trying to be on the latest trend when that trend relies on middle-class teens with too much money.
>>
Where to buy fake louie?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.