[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Square or Round Frames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: www.jpg (175KB, 752x299px) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
175KB, 752x299px
My old ones are square, I've had these since I was in my freshman year of high school (Roughly 5-6 years ago) and I never quite liked them.
Went into the Warby Parker take-home trial and this was the only pair out of the five that I kinda liked.

I don't believe in the face shape meme, but I am wondering which ones personally look better.
I'm just trying to find the "least bad" looking pair of frames for myself. I wear contacts but if I gotta get another pair of glasses, I might as well find ones that somewhat work for me.
>>
STOP POSTING THIS ON EVERY BOARD

Fucking fat nu-males, thinking anyone cares about their attempts to not get bullied in high school
>>
>>12113524
I posted it on /adv/ once and it got nowhere, so don't act like I'm cluttering up your precious space.

0/10
>>
>>12113559
You're a 0/10

Fatties will never look good.
>>
>>12113519
>I don't believe in the face shape meme
What the fuck are you talking about m8

Other guy's right, you don't have a terrific face. Lose a bit of weight and fix your hair. Eyeglasses seldom look good if you're not already attractive. You probably don't care and just want a more straightforward answer -- I guess the pair on the left is trending right now, tumblarinas will go wild over them.

Also plz use general threads for questions like this that don't give much room for additional discussion.
>>
>>12113601
I'm six feet tall and 170lbs. I'm a thin guy, just have chubby cheeks is all.

I meant "face shape meme" by the whole "If you have x face shape then you need x frames"
I don't have a face for glasses, but there's times where I need them, so I'm just trying to find the least non-flattering pair.
>>
round
>>
i dont think neither of those suit you but if i have to choice left are better
>>
Left all the way
>>
>>12113614
>6 foot
>170lbs
>thin
>are you meming me?
>>
>>12113614
You're not thin. I'm 6'2" and 130lbs. I'm thin.

Also hate to break it to you, but that's not a meme.
Face shape is not a meme and neither are proper shape pairings.
Geometry is not a meme.
>>
Left all the way. Right is ugly af. But honestly you should focus on losing some weight.
>>
Left looks very nice on you!! Right are terrible honestly, Get the rounds for sure, I can't stand those tiny little rectangle shits no one looks good in them.
>>
You look fine dude
Round
>>
>>12113614
>thin

lmao maybe in americlap
>>
>>12113730
>>12113736
I've always been told how "skinny/scrawny" I was so I always used thin as a safe medium. I'm not skeletor, but I'm not chubby either.

And >>12113736
I've always thought of it as a meme because I've seen many people with contrasting face shapes wearing the exact opposite of what they're "supposed" to, and they look good still. While I believe the "you can pull off any frames if you're conventionally good looking" these people looked good and they were average looking people.
>>
>>12113736
you weigh the same as me at 5'6''
fuck me need to lose 10kg
>>
>>12113519
id go with round as far as shape goes. but maybe a lighter color. they look really dark on your face for some reason.
you dont look fat like other anons are saying but i would change your hair.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.