[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these came in the mail today. retail for 120 but copped for 40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170104_122103.jpg (839KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_122103.jpg
839KB, 3264x1836px
these came in the mail today. retail for 120 but copped for 40 on amazon. r8, h8, masturb8
>>
>>12111853
absolutely terrible
>>
>>12111853
kys tier. Where are all these plebs coming from, seriously?
>>
>>12111856
>>12111858
what don't you like about them?
>>
>>12111853

The plastic looks pretty decent quality.
>>
Jesus those are gaudy. Do you own a knockoff Louis Vuitton belt too?
>>
>>12111858
motherfucking

W O R D

>>12111865
>>
>>12111884
that's the point though. It's just fashionable enough to look like I'm trying.
>>
My god dude are you going to pair this with a diamond supply co tee and a SnapBack that says "DOPE" get the fuck off this board or return these shoes.
>>
>>12111925
alright you're clearly new.
First start to buying shoes is don't buy anything obnoxiously gaudy like this, these colors aren't going to mesh well into any outfit and it also just looks bulky and stupid. Spend some time on grailed and try to find some sneakers that are much more wearable and better quality at a decent price since you're probably not going to want to immediately jump to Common Projects. Stan Smiths are a good start even if they are a little meme. They're simple and cheap and they turn into good shoes to beat, and this is important because when you don't have a lot of shoes in rotation the shoes tend to get beat. Staples are important and just focus on getting simple staples that fit well and you'll end up looking much better than 75% of the people on here that spend way too much on clothes, myself included.
>>
>>12112014
nah it's london-core as fuck

baggy sports pants and gold watch and it's trashy chav e z
>>
heh can tell you're pretty new here, OP, fresh off the boat from reddit no doubt

let me give you a clue, you need to lurk a couple years and learn about shoes before posting here, otherwise, heh - you're gonna embarrass yourself, just like you did here. take some time to soak it in and learn what real shoes look like, then start spending some dosh

here's a free tip for you, pic related are what real shoes look like
>>
>>12112014
I appreciate the effort you put into your post but I'm keeping the shoes and probably gonna get more like them. I'm not trying to fit into the board culture. I'm trying to look like I try. polo boots with skinny jeans or whatever are a fine look but I wouldn't be caught dead in that kind of fit because it's not me. I genuinely don't get the general aesthetic sense of this board honestly. I don't really take fashion tips from here. just thrift advice and memes. I'm not wearing anything namebrand that's well recieved as I think they're all ugly af. That means dick ovens, globetrotters, nike, and most adidas, including bapes.

>>12112024
thanks for the kek, anon.
>>
>>12112024
wew
>>
those are kinda trash, what would you wear those with?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.