[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides laser, what's the best technique to remove facial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: BdeSEn5CIAE19rj.jpg (11KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
BdeSEn5CIAE19rj.jpg
11KB, 600x300px
Besides laser, what's the best technique to remove facial hair (for a guy), if I'm using a regular razor? I want the closest shave possible.
>>
Wax
>>
>>12105624
Straight razor if you don't mind going full fedora mode.
>>
>>12105653
>if I'm using a regular razor
>>
You already asked this and got your answers.
>>
File: [email protected] (168KB, 2048x1282px) Image search: [Google]
front-profile-razor_2048x@2x.jpg
168KB, 2048x1282px
>>12105624
are safety razors autistic?
>>
>>12105951
>Is it autistic to save money and get a close shave?
Yes, very much so.
>>
Above the Tie SE2 razor with
Feather artist club professional blades
You'll get a very close shave
>>
>>12105951
>>12106167
Okay, I'll try this.
I use a Gillette ProGlide for shaving. Are these more irritating to the face?

I usually shave twice a week. Light hair growth, nothing heavy. Just looking for the closest shave.
>>
>>12105624
On the second pass, shave at right angles to the grain.
>>
>>12106482
Second pass? I usually try to shave passing every area only once to avoid irritation.

But I'm >>12106386, so maybe you have thicker/more facial hair?
>>
>>12106732
I'm asian so I can't even grow facial hair even if I wanted to - it's just annoying fluff.
I know that going -against- the grain gives a really close shave but also ingrown hairs and irritation.

I've started doing the right angle second pass thing for a month now with no irritation and it's definitely better than the couple of times that I've gone against the grain.

How do you prepare for your shave? It makes a difference. For example, I shave after taking a warm shower so that the hairs are already nice and soft and easy to shave. If I just want to shave, then leaving the shaving foam/cream/gel for around 5 minutes is good enough to get soft hairs too.
>>
I really want to start shaving with a straight razor. I'm slightly concerned with the initial outlay though:
> razor
> strop
> brush
> soap
From what I've read, finding a good razor with a good edge isn't that easy. I'm in Australia, so I figure I'm looking at around $300aud to get set up. There also seems to be a lot of debate re new vs vintage razors. Again, being in Australia, I'm concerned that if I wing it and grab some vintage blade off eBay or something that I won't be able to find someone to put a good edge on it. That sad, apparently even new razors need a little work done in them before they're ready to use.

Any advice on specific gear to cop, fa? Don't need something pretty, just want a quality, functional set up that won't break the bank.
>>
>>12106822
buy a shavette
>>
>>12106765
>How do you prepare for your shave?
I always shave during my cleanse or exfoliate routine. I open up the pores with warm water and then start shaving on clean skin.

I guess using more shaving cream helps, I think in my case. I get pretty close shaves, I just really really hate that subtle greenish tone that is leftover after shaving. I don't have thick/much facial hair, but you can still see it kind of.

I might just look into laser in the future.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.