[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whether or not you like it, this kid has carved out his own lane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: flognaw.jpg (7KB, 182x278px) Image search: [Google]
flognaw.jpg
7KB, 182x278px
Whether or not you like it, this kid has carved out his own lane in fashion and will probably be somewhat successful in his ventures within the industry of fashion. The real question is, actually effay or no? If no, say why.
>>
Not really. Golfwang might as well just be Supreme, but with another name.
>>
you write like an eighth grader trying his best to sound intelligent for an essay
>>
>>12105615
It's true, but I would have more respect if he gained his following as a fashion designer instead of carrying it over from his music fan base
>>
>>12105645
So you're saying the line will become just as popular as Supreme in the streetwear lane?

>>12105649
Says the anon who doesn't capitalize letters or use punctuation. Go post more hitler-inspo pics faggot.
>>
15-19 year olds will wear it like the post 2011 preme memers and I'm fine with that
>>
>>12105671
>implying you wouldn't wear a pastel-coloured sweater like the one in OP and put it on some light denim with vans as a comfy stay-at-home fit
>implying you shit on everything streetwear and suck off raff and rick to try and impress random strangers on the internet

shiggydiggy.jaypig
>>
Him and his friends are the only ones that can really pull it off. Most kids wearing it look like goofballs
>>
>>12105727
>most kids wearing it look like goofballs
>most kids wearing it
>most kids
>kids

Well there's your problem
>>
File: media_xll_6626510.jpg (47KB, 510x409px) Image search: [Google]
media_xll_6626510.jpg
47KB, 510x409px
>>12105615
Good what he has going for him but the designs are way too loud and flashy for my taste. These clothes could potentially look nice but only in the right setting, not on some random teenager or kid who just bought it because Tyler said so.

Reminds me of Stromae his clothing line.
>>
>>12105750
I disagree, the designs are no louder than other popular brands, say Goyard (which is seen daily where I live in Manhattan).
>>
everything about this tool is fake, ladera heights is the black beverly hills, all the drama inside his little "gang" is made up too
>>
>>12105752
Goyard is a monogram pattern that is mostly brown. Only seen the flashy Goyard items on rappers.

GOLF on the other hand makes use of standout colours along with loud graphics. Really dont see the similarity.

Also, are those shoes already released that he previewed on that show and then Kanye came on to tell the public they will get them all for free?
>>
Don't try and be a grammar nazi if your first language isn't English. You can't use commas and your writing is shit (which wouldn't be a problem if you weren't being a dick)
>will probably be somewhat successful
Look at that repetition. It sounds like a Brazilian retard trying to extend his word count by repeating the same thing.

You guys still make dope movies tho I love City of God keep doing you Brazilian directors.
>>
>>12105795
First question, what's it like to type without punctuation and use incomplete sentences while arguing via ad hominem because people have opinions different than yours?

Second question, do you look as if you have the level of autism contained in your posts or are you able to mask it with overpriced second-hang Raf and Rick shit you bought on Grailed?
>>
File: fuckGoyard.jpg (19KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
fuckGoyard.jpg
19KB, 261x193px
>>12105766
>Goyard
>mostly brown

Yeah, okay mate.
>>
>>12105872
"Only seen the flashy Goyard items on rappers."

Try reading more than just the first sentence you colossal faggot.
>>
>>12105898
So the demographic of people who wear the lighter coloured items in the line makes you first statement, "Goyard is a monogram pattern that is MOSTLY BROWN" correct? Get real cunt, you're wrong.
>>
>>12105795
Watch Pixote, you fucking pleb. City of God is a 4/10.
>>
>>12105738
i cant imagine an adult wearing golfwang and looking good

>>12105763
nobody thought he was a gangsta nor did they care if he was anyway you pathetic little cretin
>>
File: 1331890951caprices_goyard.jpg (215KB, 876x371px) Image search: [Google]
1331890951caprices_goyard.jpg
215KB, 876x371px
>>12105910
If you have ever visited a Goyard store or franchise of Goyard you will see with your own eyes what color is most prevalent. I will give you a hint: It starts with a B.
>>
>>12105926
You literally googled "Goyard store" and then found sixth picture which just so happens to fit the point you were failing at making. Congrats babby.

By the way, in case you're not trolling and are actually a fucking retard, the color pops in that picture because of the wood everywhere. The most prominent colour on the items is black (followed by yellow).
>>
>>12105971
Lmao cant be serious

The black you mention is dark brown, you would know that if again, you have ever entered a Goyard store or have a piece of them. And how dare I post a picture on an image board.

Man these basement kiddos ruining this board
>>
>>12105662
>Says the anon who doesn't capitalize letters or use punctuation
this is exactly the response i would expect from an 8th grader trying to sound smart
im not him btw
>>
>>12105971
do you seriously not understand anon's point or are you being facetious for the sake of it? most people who wear Goyard go for the less flashy colourways. Even the more flashy colourways have analogous schemes, which stand out much less than the colour schemes in most of the patterns Tyler uses.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.