[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get a pair of sweat pants for louging around my apartment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I wanna get a pair of sweat pants for louging around my apartment, but I know I'll end up wearing them out to the diner and shit sometimes, so I want something /fa/.

>must be black
>must have pockets
Suggestions?
>>
>>12102392
Rick Owens
>>
Alternative Apparel.

Alternatively, you could try tailoring some sweats based off of a /fa/ pair: http://imgur.com/a/7YPJN
>>
>>12102396
>$350 for plain black high waisted sweats
I knew this dude was a meme but damn.

>>12102409
deez look p good, might cop
>>
>>12102465
I've not copped their sweatpants, but I've got several tees and I can't complain.
>>
File: publishPattonBlack.jpg (236KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
publishPattonBlack.jpg
236KB, 2048x2048px
What do you guys think of Publish's Patton sweats?
>>
>>12102502
Never mind, they sold out everywhere.
>>
L U L U
U
L
U
>>
ralph lauren has a few good ones actually
>>
Reigning champ
>>
I ended up getting these because I have a matching hoodie that I really like and now I can look like a Chav.

https://www.ae.com/men-ae-active-knit-jogger-bold-black/web/s-prod/0120_3816_064?cm=sUS-cUSD&catId=cat7240087
>>
literally just get a pair of black sweatpants with pockets from anywhere and get them tapered/tailored
>>
>>12102392
Say it with me:

R I C K O W E N S
I
C
K

O
W
E
N
S
>>
>>12102578
D I C K O V E N S
I
C
K

O
V
E
N
S
>>
Personal experience coming through in the order of when I copped

American Eagle sweatpants: there isn't much to say about these. I bought them on a super sale a long time ago. Their quality isn't horrible but it also isn't great, you know? They're just a normal pair of sweatpants. They do okay at keeping my legs warm in early winter months but I switch out to better sweats most of the time. They're a kind of last resort to me at this point. 5/10

Asos skinny joggers: these didn't really feel that comfortable and they fell apart after a semester of being used for a badminton class. Stay away from them. 3/10

Uniqlo x Alexandre Plokhov cargo joggers: hands down my most used pair of sweatpants since I've started browsing. They're getting holes 2 years later but I'm considering taking them to a tailor since they have a lot of sentimental value. They do a decent job at keeping your legs warm and imo they're pretty /fa/. 9/10

Same as above but not cargo: these sit in my closet but I have no problems with them. They just aren't as appealing. 7.5/10

Nike tech fleece joggers: they're pretty comfy and will draw a lot of attention since normies know what they are. I don't think they're worth buying until they go on sale, though. The zip pocket gets really annoying after the first week, too. 8/10

Reigning Champ polartec sweatpants: these are actually my newest pair that I got during the winter sales. They came with a hole in them but they're still my favorite pair because of how warm they keep you. I'm hoping the quality Reigning Champ is known for really shines through but the hole before I even wore them brings their score down to an 9/10.

Summary
If you live in a cold region don't buy cheap clothes that won't keep you warm. Joggers would be much better for wearing out, sweatpants yell lazy bois (not in a good way).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.