[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Planning on spray painting a upside down cross on my pleather jacket.

Bad idea? Using automotive white paint on black pleather. Will it flake off and make a mess? I'm okay with a cracked effect, also care less about ruining the jacket.

TL;DR anyone have experience spray painting pleather?
>>
>>12097688
well it certainly sounds like a horrible idea but i don't have any experience altering clothes
>>
>>12097688
I have experience spraypainting leather and it's pretty easy - but an upside down cross? that's a horrible idea! Are you 15?
>>
>>12097699
Mostly because its an easy design for my first stencil.

Angering Christians is just a plus.
>>
>>12097734
Spraying is not that hard, just use enough tape and don't remove it to quickly after spraying. Don't waste a jacket on an upside down cross.
>>
>>12097734
faggot shit

grow up
>>
>>12097734
upside down cross is a christian symbol. Look up the Cross of St. Peter.
>>
>>12097750
Thank you!
>>
>>12097755
Using faggot as an insult... I think you have the growing up to do
>>
>>12097757
Totally fine with me, just an easy design to start with.
>>
>>12097765
Not him, but historically the word faggot is just an insult. It meaning homosexual hasn't been the case for too long. Maybe you have some growing up to do if you associate the word faggot with homosexuality. If not, why would you criticize his usage of faggot as an insult? It is the ultimate, pure, quintessential insult.
>>
>>12097688
why dont you just do an upside down star of david you kike?
>>
>>12097765
homosexuality is the definition of a life lived inauthetically.

you're the one who still hasn't gotten over his infantile/adolescent infatuation with members of the same sex.

you're wasting your time pontificating on 4chan. bat whatevs, here are your dotted lines
>>
>>12097774
I think you're confusing that with "queer".
>>
File: 1482870782767.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1482870782767.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
I used acrylic on my varsity jacket, has stayed there through several years and a handful of regular machine washes. It is cotton tho, not leather.
I honestly like the upside down cross aesthetic, being Christian myself. Whatever works for ya dude! Good luck!
>>
>>12097734
yeah im all for personal spirituality but i hate organized religion.
FUCK THE SYSTEM!!
>>
>>12097734
decent bait desu
>>
File: aii135312.jpg (61KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
aii135312.jpg
61KB, 462x600px
>>12097688
>spray painting a upside down cross
why wouldyou want a pope symbol on your jacket?
>>
>>12097734
The upside down cross, or Cross of St. Peter, originated when Simon Peter was crucified. He didn't believe he was worthy to be crucified with Jesus, so he requested to be crucified upside down.

As such, the Cross of St. Peter actually represents humility before God.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.