[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have about $1800 to spend on glasses and sunglasses. I normally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 0RB3016__W0365.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
0RB3016__W0365.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
I have about $1800 to spend on glasses and sunglasses. I normally wear contacts but if I don't spend this money by the end of the year it goes away.

Don't really know much by way of what would look good on my face. I bought pic related a couple of days ago, though knowing what I know they're probably not that great a choice.

I'd like to buy some high quality frames that are durable, look good, or that I might possibly be able to re-sell if I found myself not using them too often.

I'll post my face in the next post so you have an idea of my face structure. Thanks for any help!
>>
File: my faaace.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
my faaace.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Here's my face, please excuse the facial pubes
>>
>>12085935
Tortoise Shell m'man
>>
You can get a LASEK for that price and fix your eyes for good.
>>
>>12085935
you should probably buy frames in person, then you can try them on in the shop
reselling may be hard, since half of the price is probably gonna be custom lenses anyway
since you have a lot of cash to spend, some of the more high end and supposedly quality brands that you can find at most shops are Persol and Tom Ford
your face seems fairly long and oval, so maybe vaguely rectangular frames would be a good idea?
>>
get some oakley juliets if you have that kind of dosh to spend.

i dunno if those are your aesthetic but early 2000's oakley are pretty rad imo
>>
File: barton_perreira2.png (1MB, 1095x779px) Image search: [Google]
barton_perreira2.png
1MB, 1095x779px
>>12085916
Barton perreira
>>
>>12085940
Didn't consider textures like that. I'll look into those, probably very thin frames. Thanks

>>12085944
I considered that but I'm younger than 25 which is when your eye prescription settles.

>>12085947
Persol and Tom Ford, okay I might look at boutique shops or more high end stores to get high quality. If I do plan to resell I wont buy expensive lenses. And with sunglasses, I thought they would sell themselves (i'll get the regular lenses along with perscription lenses to swap them).

Thin rectangular frames tend to look the best on me, just wanted to get at least a LITTLE variety if I'm stuck with 7-8 pairs of glasses

Thanks for your help
>>
If I had unlimited budget I'd buy Mykita

https://mykita.com/en#layer:/en/prescription-glasses/metal,/en/prescription-glasses/no1/dennis/mykita-nightsky-silver-edges-clear-1507791?nosto=nosto-category-optical-material-metal
>>
I like Hakusan
>>
I just watched this and I feel redpilled as fuck. this is horrible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voUiWOGv8ec
>>
>>12087190
you think this is bad?
just wait untill you hear about the lighbulbs
>>
>>12087190
I know it sucks, but most of the clothing/shoes/swiss watches company belong to a fucking giant group and most people aren't even aware of...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.