[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Club fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

I wonder what you guys consider good club fashion.
>>
Taking too many pills in the bathroom so you don't have to be at a club anymore
>>
File: Berghain-5.jpg (482KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
Berghain-5.jpg
482KB, 1000x716px
dicked ovens duh
>>
>>12075451

spare me the autism pls
>>
>>12075481
looks like a shitty place
what is all the hype about? I bet top US clubs are much better
>>
>>12075510
It's become a meme from its reputation and all the tourists, but they still play banging tunes and know how to party
most underground euro clubs blow american ones out of the water
>>
>>12075485
Drugs cure my vicious autism temporarily so i will spare you my autism for a while champ
>>
>>12075510
>top clubs
>better
pick one
>>
>>12075510
you don't get it, it's german, so it obviously began as a gay techno club that had piss-fetish and scat-fetish parties but eventually watered down and all that is left is this dumb edgy romanticising of the derelict and dirty (that's a thing for berlin too, it looks like some second world semishithole), and there are probably better techno edgy clubs there

however it's still a gajilion times better than anything in america
>>
>comfy clothes suitable for dancing
>good music
>a crowd that is there to dance and listen to good music

You're set. If you need to dress up to go to a club then you're doing it wrong
>>
Don't like clubs anymore since I stopped chasing girls and become one with my inner autism. There isn't much point in dressing up since most clubs will absolutely ruin whatever shoes you wear there. Depends on your scene what you wear though.

In my experience the best thing you can do for the club is be 6'1''+ and look like you lift.

>>12075510
Euro clubs are much better than American clubs except for UK clubs which are shit. Don't go for meme "top clubs" either.
>>
>>12075575
UK has the best clubs in the world, you have to dig deep into the underground. Majority of the venues are real small but the UK will always have the best underground music scene
>>
>>12075581
Yeah how about you shut the fuck up. Anglo clubs are bland as shit.
>>
>>12075450
techno clubs I just wear usually black skinnies with mono docs & darker coloured sweater/turtleneck. sometimes boots and a flannel
>>12075451
yes e is nice too :)
>>
>>12075646
suc ur mother
>>
>>12075646
Oceana faggot
>>
>>12075656
Why the fuck are you wearing a sweater at a techno gig?
>>
File: 1460368329304.jpg (68KB, 958x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460368329304.jpg
68KB, 958x640px
>>12075716
He is pic
>>
>>12075716
Because techno merely interests him. It is not something to be enjoyed, but to be appreciated. >>12075656
Seriously you sound like one of the faggots you see in Berlin, the cities full of washed up hipsters who can only fit in somewhere theres a language barrier so as to avoid most communication and have friends who don't realise you're uninteresting, socially inept or autistic

epitome of lame
>>
Clubs are fucking gay. Literally only niggers, sluts and their ilk go to clubs in America.

>not having a low-key bar you and your friends kick it at
>2009 + 7
>>
>>12075728
this

t. Amerifag
>>
>>12075728
>murican thinking european techno clubs and clubs in your shithole have anything in common
>>
>>12075728
Isn't America just a tank of cringe and weird?
>>
>>12075510
nothing is better in usa
that goes for everything
>>12075575
fucking retards going to clubs just to get laid
you should be euthanized
>>12075728
>>12075730
t. white 4chan people
>>
>>12075725
>Seriously you sound like one of the faggots you see in Berlin, the cities full of washed up hipsters who can only fit in somewhere theres a language barrier so as to avoid most communication and have friends who don't realise you're uninteresting, socially inept or autistic
>epitome of lame
you have to be projecting because this is specific lmao fucking hell man embarrassing
>>
>>12075755
t. butthurt Somali rapefugee
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.