[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, is it possible for a large man to be fashionable? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hey /fa/, is it possible for a large man to be fashionable? And if so, what are some tips? I've been interested in fashion for a while, but my body frame is that of a football linebacker
>>
>>12074260

But linebackers aren't fat anon
>>
play it safe and visit /mfa
>>
>>12074260
Most of /fa/ will disagree, but it's entirely possible to be okay looking while being large. If you're a total lard-ass neckbeard however, that's a different story.
>>
Large as in tall? Yes. Slim down or be muscular, and pretty much dress like a Jojo character. The biggest detriment to being /fa/ is being fat, not tall.
>>
It's impossible to be effay if you're fat. Looks silly to try. Just give up (see action bronson or Mario batali fits) and hope you have a good personality. Or else just lose some weight
>>
File: 14824584759802083492639.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14824584759802083492639.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
OP here, this is my current body type, I have made a significant dent in my weight, however the area in the shoulders still retained size. Is there a way to help this?
>>
/fa/ is obsessed with slimness so it's unlikely you'll find advice here aside from "lose weight"

the most important thing is wearing clothes that fit and compliment your frame, it's just harder to do when you're bigger
>>
>>12074331
good efforts on losing that weight but you can still go further imo
broad shoulders is good
i dont think you should be buying much clothing because you wont be able to fit them later
goodluck anon
>>
Fashion is a little different when you're big. Rick Ross is big but looks good
>>
>>12074331
drink more water and eat a salad once a week, you're still young you'll shape up soon enough. For now worry about taking care of your teeth. your jawline would look better with a shorter haircut too
>>
>>12074331
Keep focusing on losing weight till you get to where you want to be. Then start buying fashionable clothes.

And I say this to anyone, but wear clothes that you feel comfortable and confident in wearing. Not the latest /fa/ trends that often make you feel silly and goofy wearing.

clothes that give you confidence will make you look a thousand times better than any thing else you could wear.
>>
OP again, when I do lose more weight, what brands and stores are good if I'm on a budget? Some decent clothes while also not breaking the bank would be nice
>>
>>12074331

Linebacker? lol more like cherub-faced chubster

Soft-serve-lookin-ass-motherfucker

lol

(No hate just bustin balls a lil, I'm kidding but it doesn't mean I'm not serious, a lil)
>>
>>12074490
uh you'll cross that bridge when you get there. for now, just wear dark grey sweats and hoodies to lay low for a while.
>>
>>12074331
>this doughy faggot thinks he looks like a linebacker

autism
>>
>>12074490
until the weight comes off just lurk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.