[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw balding like fuck What kind of effay hats do you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161222_234413-01.jpg (346KB, 1523x967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161222_234413-01.jpg
346KB, 1523x967px
>tfw balding like fuck
What kind of effay hats do you recommend I cover this up with?
>>
what the fuck am i looking at?
>>
zoom out please
>>
>>12073759
wait wtf, is this the bottom of your chin or do you have a nipple on your head or what?
>>
This is the bottom of your chin :(
>>
it's his tongue? genius
>>
apply finasteride directly to your beard
>>
>>12073759
SHAVE IT
>>
File: 11283821.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
11283821.png
30KB, 657x527px
ylis taas vauhis :D:D Xd
>>
>>12073759
is this your forehead?
>>
>>12073759
a burlap sack
nice neckbeard btw
>>
>Woman 1: Wow, look at him.

>Woman 2: Yeah, I'd do him right now.

>Woman 1: Yeah, me too. If he weren't bald!

Disclaimer: You may not know it, but this happens to every man at least twice a day. If you're balding, you might as well kiss sex goodbye. Even if you're 16 and have a full head of hair, women can tell if you're going to go bald. And that spells trouble. Let's face it - women hate bald men, except basketball players.

What causes baldness? Don't take this the wrong way, but the explanation may be downstairs. It's bald, and it wants you to be, too. Through a partially scientific study, doctors have determined that an abundance of testosterone causes baldness. And let's be honest - who needs testosterone? Now science brings you Castradon. Castradon goes to the glands that produce testosterone, and kills them, protecting your hair and saving your sex life.

Within a few days, you'll notice a big difference. You'll begin to look and feel different. If you're willing to do anything to prevent the unspeakable from happening to you, take Castradon. Remember, baldness is loneliness.
>>
This is definitely a chin. On the top of the image is the end of a nose.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.