[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's more /fa/ top or gd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gdtop-1283110.jpg (70KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
gdtop-1283110.jpg
70KB, 960x768px
Who's more /fa/ top or gd?
>>
>>12069409
G dragon obviously
>>
>>12069409
TOP is an art curator in his spare time, tallest member of Big Bang, best facial aesthetics, possible to actually take him seriously as an artist thanks to persona/gravitas. meanwhile GD is pretty much just a fuccboi and would be cringe if he was white. he also looks ugly af with no makeup

that being said, GD's style is a lot more interesting, and he manages to look good despite being short. if he went back to wearing SLP all the time he would look a lot better.

hard to say
>>
>>12069443
G dragon has vintage raf collection tho
>>
>>12069409
g dragon
>>
>>12069409
Ugly gooks who copied white people's fashion and music aren't /fa/
>>
File: 139035361828.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
139035361828.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>12069686
>le wite ppl r da best xDD
Back to >>>/pol/ fucking cancer
>>
>>12069686
ah yes americucks who is obsessed with races is here..Fucking subhuman Americuck you arent even white let alone Germanics
>>
>>12069409
Gd clearly
>>
Both are faggy little twinks i could break in half with my fucking finger
>>
...Anonymous Archived
12/20/16(Tue)19:45:26 No.69782197
215 KB
215 KB JPG
K-pop exists as a gerne only because it impresses losers that grew up watching anime and jerking hentai. it looks cute and hip to them. when an Idol post a photo on the internet, they are in control over the lighting, composition, and content of this photo. they can emulate an aesthetic seen so many times growing up in hentai/anime/k-drama's. for this reason, k-Idols look hot and kawaii to the weak, pale geeks of the world when they come to /mu/, or other music forums. when you take them outside this frame of reference, and capture someone trying to posture as an "idol" while walking down santa monica boulevard with a slice of pizza in their hand, it becomes very obvious how pathetic their charade is. they lose control of their aesthetic in the real world and it's sad to behold. it's like a symphony of virginity, and it makes me cringe.
Koreaboos get out.
>>
>>12069409
top, gdragon ugly
>>
>>12069799
err the person who wrote that is just as balls deep in this stuff as the 'Koreaboos' hes ranting at. Your average non-weab person doesn't know what 'kpop' means
>>
Gosh these are the so called artists from asia
>>
>implying g-dragon and any other kpop stars dress themselves or have any say in what they wear.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.