[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ help me out. If I push my foot as close as I can to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0109.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
/fa/ help me out. If I push my foot as close as I can to the front, I have this much room in my heel. Would you say that these are too big? I'm really unsure how tight my tow box should be.
>>
They look fine
>>
lmfao
>>
Did you get your regular size
>>
>>12068406
yes, they're too big. how did you not realise this when you first tried these shoes on?
>>
>>12068406

HAD YOU NEVER BOUGHT FOOTWEAR?
>>
When I poke up my toes, heres where they make pressure against the leather.

>>12068434

I haven't bought a pair of shoes in 4 years. I used to always wear 11.5 nikes and jordans. I bought a size 11.5 jordan XI a few days ago and they feel way too big. I went to the outlets and bought these, they are 11. They feel tight around but still roomy in the toe. I measured my feet and they are about 10.75" long, which by most size charts, I'm a 10.5.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>12068460
forgot pic

>>12068447
I don't know, they felt tight in the store. I can't believe I didn't know how shoes should fit for so long
>>
>>12068453
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>12068465
that's pretty much how mine fit, maybe a little too big but it's not terrible

honestly though why are you asking us, all that matters is if they feel good to you
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Gazelles are made by Adidas
>>
>>12068434
obviously not you dickhead this nigga can fit both feet into one shoe
>>
>>12068406
I feel ya op. I have weird feet so some shoes just make me look like I have clown feet. But as long as you're comfy you're good
>>
Size down one.

/thread
>>
>>12069034
Better yet, kys
>>
While we're on here. How should boots feel? Should the boot move a little bit or be tight? I usually wear a 9 but the shoes look too big.
>>
>>12068460
If they don't slip while you walk your fine, you could have wider feet than most
>>
Did you get your last pair when you were in high school or something? I know my first pair after that was oversized because I was used to buying things big on the assumption I'd grow into them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.