[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military M65

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: firstbloodrambo_021pyxurz.jpg (181KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
firstbloodrambo_021pyxurz.jpg
181KB, 1600x1202px
Any Military fashion folk out there? I'm looking to buy a M65 Field Coat/Jacket but I need to know the ins and outs of the jacket itself and how to go about purchasing an item of grand quality.

I know there's a few companies that distribute these coats (Alpha Industries, Brandit, etc) but which is the best?
>>
>>12063993
I got mine at a milsurp, it was by Alpha. It may or may not come with a sweet-ass liner. The hood should zip into the collar. It was actually cheaper at my milsurp too. They'll come in a lot of sizes so consider the silhouette you're going for, and there are also draw strings to adjust. Also, get it tailored.
>>
Thanks brother. I have a few local milsurps around me, i'll head in and see what they have to offer. Definitely want that liner.
>>
>>12063993
Arc'Teryx makes the best jackets.
>>
>>12063993
Alpha supplied the Army with M65s back in the day. But milsurp is the way to go.
>>
File: 1482119911040.png (449KB, 478x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482119911040.png
449KB, 478x449px
>>12063993
>Unironically getting an m65 of all field coats

Hope you're at least 6'1" and muscular, otherwise you'll look like a dumb compensating manlet.
>>
>>12064427
This, desu

I waited until I got at least moderately /fit/ before picking one up

Still incredibly dyel though
>>
Get a surp m65, there are a lot of repros and fashion copies that are shit in quality compared to an original. Go for one at an estate or yard sale, any business will likely jew you.
>>
>>12064427
please do not mock thom in this way, he was a boy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.