[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logger boots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: G9380_EXTRALARGE.jpg (394KB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
G9380_EXTRALARGE.jpg
394KB, 3500x3500px
Explain why these boots are not gay.
>>
I can't, they're pretty gay. Only gay thing about it is that tall ass heel
>>
>>12059692
just sage and hide every igor thread, man
>>
>>12059679
I assume you've never walked on any surface besides concrete and carpet.

>stay fahh
>>
>>12059679
they'd make a decent choice in footwear for climbing through some wilderness, working in rough outdoor and industrial conditions, and even stomping your fairy ass.
>>
>>12059679
M A N L E T

A

N

L

E

T

>wearing lifts

Why else would you wear them, aside from the 2 inches of height, outside of a job situation? They must be pretty annoying to walk in.
>>
>>12061590
Depends on which you get. I get boots from work (comped) and always get the electrically and thermally insulated ones with heat molded soles; they're comfy as fuck and I might throw them on if I'm just running around in a t shirt or some shit. Doesn't replace dress shoes for going out, but they're not uncomfortable if you choose the right ones.
>>
>>12059679
They're not gay because they last damn near forever, and because they're explicitly anti-fashion.
>>
File: 234-100.jpg (21KB, 251x449px) Image search: [Google]
234-100.jpg
21KB, 251x449px
Why though..? These are like non ironic, not targeting fags. These are like when mustaches were not gay. But i odn't get it
>>
Why would you need those awkward high ass heel and tassels on a WORK BOOT?
>>
>>12062643
>>12061590

Do you not know what a logging boot is?
>>
File: 81N+hYX+-yL._UY600_.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
81N+hYX+-yL._UY600_.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>12061590
I'm 6'4" and wear them in winter time. In Canada they're warm, provided they're insulated. I can imagine them looking weird on someone that's shorter though, but I don't see why there's a social stigma around them. Doc martens and timbs are socially acceptable by normies but not something like red wings.
>>
>>12062709
I'm saying that only a manlet would wear them while not working.
>>
>>12062840
>>12062716
>>
>>12062907
I meant the higher heeled ones, like OP. Also, doesn't it hurt your knees?
>>
>>12062930
I didn't make that post you just replied to lol. Not really, but I don't wear them that much, usually when shoveling snow or occasionally going out. not something id wear to classes unless its really cold out to where my regular shoes dont work
>>
cheap good winter weather boots?
>>
>>12063102
ll bean or sorels fuckboy
>>
>>12059679

Those would be cool if you took off the fringe tongue, put on black laces, and then dyed the tan leather above the sole black using shoe polish. They would be ideal for outdoorsy effay stuff, as well as utilitarian urban fits like military-esque outfits and workwear. There is literally nothing wrong with those boots.
>>
>>12060282
NO.
no no no nno no
They just dont, I think they heel is for balance when your rolling logs down a river but that pretty much doesnt get done any more. At least not in the same way.
In mud they are shit, the heel is too small and focuses all your weight and clogs up the heel, instep, all the tread.
They are very big and heavy so ladders and being agile is difficult. Again add all that clogged mud on them and fuck me we got a problem.
>>12062636
They dont. I have a pair that were not worn for 2 years and only worn a handful of times before that. They were kept in a warehouse not in a box or anything but they were always dry. They changed colour, there is cracking, the weird rubber lip is kinda splitting. They might last a long time if you wax and do all that every day but a plastic cup lasts a long time and is still shit.
The average workman does not take care of their stuff in such an OCD way.

Redwing loggers are shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.