[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/, I feel my fashion sense is lacking from wearing a uniform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0081.jpg (297KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
297KB, 960x1280px
/fa/, I feel my fashion sense is lacking from wearing a uniform almost all the time. what kind of clothes and style do you think my face would go with?
>>
>>12048822
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

LMAO
>>
>>12048850
?
>>
>>12048850
Xe is clearly in the military u stupid ass motha fucka
>>
female or male? honest question
>>
>>12048865
You look like a thirteen year old.
>>
>>12048889
lol female.... males cant have hair like that. but i guess since its pulled back you cant really tell..
>>
>>12048822
a noose
>>
>>12048900
dont listen to this fuckhead... its obv your a chick... I'd dog u down like no other desu
>>
File: jumpsuit.jpg (21KB, 252x306px) Image search: [Google]
jumpsuit.jpg
21KB, 252x306px
>>12048822

I don't think you'd look out of place wearing lots of orange.
>>
>>12048910
Maybe you could help her out rather than saying you'd fuck her, you mangy piece of shit. Id say work on makeup and your eyebrows that would be a start.
>>
>>12048929
fight me bitch I do what I want
>>
File: IMG-20150111-WA0002.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150111-WA0002.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>12048899
umm what do i do about that..
>>
>>12048929
i try that sometimes... i wish i could get into makeup because it seems like such a nice hobby but the entire concept of it makes me not want to.. i could just wear a niqab
>>
>>12048964
Why would you do anything about it?
>>
>>12048969
And dont get me wrong on your eyebrows they're not bad at all, they have a lot of potential. And you really just need basic makeup your features will do the rest of the work.
>>
>>12048971
looking like a 13 year old is not fun when you're not 13.. its not really professional. you are underestimated and seen as immature
>>
1. THE FACT THAT YOU SEEM YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE IS A BENEFICIAL TRAIT, NOT A DETRIMENTAL TRAIT —NEOTENY IS AN INDICATOR OF GENETIC NOBILITY.

2. YOU DO NOT NEED MAKEUP; DO NOT WEAR IT.
>>
>>12049001
thanks friend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.