[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my step sister (whos like 10) collects converse. shes just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

my step sister (whos like 10) collects converse. shes just started her collection and i want to send her some clothes to give her the /fa/shion bug. need some tips.
>>
fuck her
>>
>>12040754
this board never disappoints
>>
>>12040754
im gay
>>
>>12040754
This and treat her to Uniqlo
>>
>>12040746
>this pic
We Ann D now?
>>
>>12040768
Well, you post on /fa/, so that's pretty much a given.
>>
How the fuck does a 10 year old "collect" $50 shoes? You're spoiling her.
>>
>>12040746
buy her an oversized knit sweater. i think she'll appreciate it.
>>
>>12040746
get her the CDG converse. SHe likes converse, great, tell her they're designer. Explain that the most important part is not push that factoid in other people's faces. If she genuinely likes them and wears them a lot for a year, next christmas or something, get her a pair of actual designer shoes
>>
>>12041110
Yeah get her Geos.
>>
>>12041127
This bait is as weak as my libido
>>
>>12040754
this
>>
>>12041110
>Buying children designer shit that they will grow out of

I say give her the fashion bug by doing the opposite.

Make sure she wears the normiest wal-mart tier clothes ever, and when she hits high school all the kids will bully her into wanting to be effay ecks dee.
>>
Just get her a nice sweater or something.
>>
>>12041127
Honestly I say get cheap knockoff Geos from ali.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.