[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a girl, my style, hair and body most closely resemble the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_myogbnSA3m1ri24w9o1_400.jpg (86KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myogbnSA3m1ri24w9o1_400.jpg
86KB, 396x594px
As a girl, my style, hair and body most closely resemble the pic attached. I have always had my hair short and I dislike overly feminine clothes but I feel like I should try it out a bit more I just don't know where to start. What does /fa/ suggest?
>>
>>12030999
grow hair wear dress or just come out of the closest already
>>
>>12030999
grow your hair out obviously
and try to not dye it pink or blue
>>
>>12030999
If being feminine doesnt come naturally to you, you are likely a dyke. Nobody will ever love you except some mentally damaged submissive bitch.

Grow your hair out, wear a dress, accentuate your figure (wide hips large chest etc) with tight pants or a tapered skirt and v neck tops etc. Alot of women I see seem to like wearing long cardigans and big cape-like scarves. I think it looks cool, you should try it out. Dont take the easy route and show as much skin as possible, drapey and modest clothes look way better, men love mystery. Also keep the fabrics soft and comfy, lots of cotton and cashmere/merino wool. Maybe its just me but women that look cozy are the best.
>>
post feet
>>
>All these thirsty fuccbois losing their minds
Jesus Christ

Anyways, in hotter months Summer Dresses are always a good choice. A lot of people don't like floral print clothes but I think they look nice
>>
>>12030999
i suggest you become my gf :)
>>
you could still dress feminine with short hair. I think the biggest impact would be in your makeup - as you'd have to spend a bit of time of it everyday to avoid looking childish or manly. If anything, instead of buying new clothes, I'd experiment here first

you could try some dresses with doc martens, maybe some slightly more feminine socks if you're wearing cropped pants or a skirt.

some jewelry too: dainty pieces from catbird nyc or you could go for elaine ho and have some pieces that don't completely scream "im a submissive dainty grill".

if you want to fit in easily - leggings, stan smiths or superstars, tunics, oversized cardigan, and blanket scarf. could probably find most of this at garage or forever 21.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.