[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried out Hanz de Fuko? American Crew Fiber isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Has anyone tried out Hanz de Fuko? American Crew Fiber isn't doing it for me, which kind of HdF offers high hold with low shine?
>>
>>12027322
>HANZ THE FUCKO
>>
claymation is great. keeps hair thick and doesnt leave product marks. it's good if you have straight hair.
>>
>>12027322
Overpriced as fuck. Saw it in the mall, laughed all the way out of the store.
>>
Buy it on bogo and it'll be the best money ever spent on hair product. I have quicksand and hybridized wax. They're great
>>
>>12027322
>>12027331
Agree on the overpriced part, hold is really going to depend on your hair type but the best thing about these products is that they actually feel good in your hair and don't feel like shit

I've tried spongewax which is a medium hold on thick straight hair(mine) with a matte finish - I've also tried scheme cream which is more for just subtle control(low hold) but it's a slightly bit shiny

It's worth trying one of these products, they're pretty good
>>
>>12027322
stupid prices but a really great product
>>
>>12027322
Overpriced trash. Get some Kevin Murphy instead.
>>
>>12027328
whats the best de fucko for curly/wavy hair?
>>
>>12028044
kMurph is WACK.
>>
>>12027331
yea same with american crew. should be half of of what it costs
>>
>>12027322

Claymation is good for a matte look. I also bought Quicksand for that "second day hair" bullshit, but the dry shampoo in there will dry your scalp like crazy and make you itchy.

Buy one of those sample bags will all their products in there and figure out which one you like the most.

>>12028028

You couldn't toss $5 extra for HdF? American Crew shit is $10 to $15. Brokeboi.
>>
>>12029013
for fuck's sake, I literally just bought Quicksand because I read a few posts praising it. my scalp is dry as shit already, am I gonna have a bad time?

Claymation is okay but it kind of sticks my hair together which I don't like, so I wanted to try something different
>>
>>12029146

Tip is not to spread Quicksand all over your scalp. That's itch city right there. Take the tiniest amount possible for how much hair you have, emulsify it, and rake it through the top of your hair. Do not apply to the scalp.

Hair product is like salt. You can gradually put more in if it's not enough, but if you overdo it you're fucked.

And you really shouldn't have gotten it if you have a dry scalp.
>>
>>12028044
Dis. I got a tub of some of their wax and it's lasted me 2 yrs.
>>
this and kevin murphy are in my opinion the best ones, and Ive tried a lot of products
>>
>>12027322
Morris motley is the only shit worth buying
I've tried everything it's all shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.