[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Clothing I would unironically wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Autism.png (823KB, 1312x624px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
823KB, 1312x624px
ITT: Clothing I would unironically wear
>>
>>12027173
>U N T I L N O W
I'm not sure what exactly this is implying but it's really really worrying sounding
>>
File: wint-wear01.jpg (2MB, 7140x3500px) Image search: [Google]
wint-wear01.jpg
2MB, 7140x3500px
>>
>>12027182
Its saying the wearer used to act out without a warning but thanks to the shirt the warning has been presented to anyone who can read.
Although I agree with you, the designer could've used a different phrase to communicate the message in a far better way.
>>
>>12027210
I really doubt that's what it means. The shirt doesn't draw any connection between how close strangers are and how much he flaps
>>
>>12027210
I think it's very well communicated. Autistic people are dangerous and anyone who thinks otherwise... well... you've been warned I suppose.
>>
>>12027222
checked
>>
>>12027222
No, it isn't at all. It would make sense if the shirt said "I have the constant need to "flap
and "jump" around, which can injure those around me... U N T I L N O W"

Because then you'd know that the "UNTIL NOW" is referring to people getting hit

In the original design of the shirt, the "UNTIL NOW" can only be in reference to either the child flapping and jumping, or the reader needing to take steps back. It's terribly communicated
>>
>>12027230
*can only LOGICALLY be in reference...
>>
>>12027230
It's communicated just fine. The "until now" is referring to the actual warning. The shirt claims that the wearer may flap and jump without warning... but by the time you have read that far, you HAVE been warned. Thus the "until now".
>>
>actually discussing the fine points of an """"""ironic""""""" tshirt
>>
>>12027248
theres nothing """"""ironic""""""" about this shirt.
>>
>>12027173
this seems like a great way to make everyone ostracise your kid, unless he has really severe autism, in which case I guess he'd be ostracised anyway
>>
>>12027210
its also supposed to scare the reader which is why it was worded that way. I use to flap and jump all of a sudden without warning, until now. as in you have been warned. meaning jumping and flipping is imminent. its not saying until now because now i have this shirt to warn people
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.